Mentor in Billericay

stir-trader

I have an office in Billericay, Essex and am looking for a junior/apprentice to mentor and who will assist me in my day to day trading activities. I have 20 years trading experience and use TT Pro to trade and currently participate in all the STIRS (including euribor, eurodollars, short sterling), equity indexes (emini S&P, emini Dow, DAX, FTSE, EuroStoxx, Nasdaq), treasury bonds (German, US, UK) and various currencies, spreads and commodities. I do a lot of algorithmic trading as well as scalping and occasionally I take a longer term view but very rarely run anything over night. I utilise CQG for my charts, all the major news services (Bloomberg, Reuters, market news, broker talk) and various commentary services. This is where my problem lies in that i don’t have enough time in my day to ingest all the data. I will pay a small wage until your able to make your own way in trading for a living.

Please send me your CV via the T2W private message system.

Thanks

pm sent, would love to have this job, i am entrepreneurial and very motivated, especially when it comes to trading. :)

I have an office in Billericay, Essex and am looking for a junior/apprentice to mentor and who will assist me in my day to day trading activities. I have 20 years trading experience and use TT Pro to trade and currently participate in all the STIRS (including euribor, eurodollars, short sterling), equity indexes (emini S&P, emini Dow, DAX, FTSE, EuroStoxx, Nasdaq), treasury bonds (German, US, UK) and various currencies, spreads and commodities. I do a lot of algorithmic trading as well as scalping and occasionally I take a longer term view but very rarely run anything over night. I utilise CQG for my charts, all the major news services (Bloomberg, Reuters, market news, broker talk) and various commentary services. This is where my problem lies in that i don’t have enough time in my day to ingest all the data. I will pay a small wage until your able to make your own way in trading for a living.

Please send me your CV via the T2W private message system.

Thanks

Hello ive just finished trading in an arcade in london and just stumbled across this website. i have been trading for the last 8 years but in the last year found it very hard and am looking to start again.I live in billericay so it would be perfect for me ill send you my cv and hope we can meet im very interested.

Last edited: