Learn to trade in Billericay, Essex, UK

stir-trader

I have three positions available for trainee traders and I want to hear from anyone that is interested in learning to trade professionally in Billericay, Essex, UK.

We are a long time established proprietary futures trading company able to provide high speed, real-time access and execution to the worlds leading futures exchanges. We focus on trading Short Term Interest Rates (Euribor, Eurodollars, Short Sterling, and Swiss), Government Bonds, Currencies, Commodities and Indices utilising a combination of algorithmic trading tools and standard methodologies.

If you are located in Essex and can demonstrate that you have the aptitude to trade futures and you want to become a professional trader then I am interested in hearing from you. I will give you the training that you need to navigate your way around the worlds markets and fully back you. There will be no cost for any training. Should you become successful then I will back you to trade.

The keys to joining my group are-

1. You live in Essex, UK. (Close to Billericay)
2. You can be at your desk by 6:45am.
3. You prepared to work late.
4. Have a good understanding of market technicals.
5. Have a good understanding of market fundamentals.
6. Are technically proficient in computers.
7. Are hungry to learn and are passionate about trading.

Please send me an email/private message explaining who you are and what you would like to achieve.

Thank you

Professhional Training

Hi,
I have traded from penny shares back in the 80's to futures on gold. I did one trade on spread betting a few months ago where the stop saved me on currency markets. I was so stuned by the speed of the markets that it frightned me to the point that I closed my account with IG.
I want to train to trade without loosing my shirt and to become confident but cautious, I have just joined t2w to find out what I am doing wrong. A lot of people say it is easy to trade but others are saying that it takes up to 6 years to be fully compitant.

I am 61 now and an electrician but put on Pension Credit to leave the work for the younger ones, but sitting at home is boaring and I need to acheive self suffiency with Trading to Win with very few losses as I am sure you know Pension Credit does not leave you enough to live on. I have been told not to look for work or advertise, So this is what I have come up with, but I need help Please.

matrixcircuit