Kyte Capital

Abercrombie

Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone has heard of a hedge fund called Kyte Capital and does anyone know what kind of trading strategies they use?

thank you :)

Hello,

I am not 100% sure on this so hopefully someone else will be able to shed some more light on this subject but I believe Kyte Capital isn't a hedge fund. I think they are just a prop firm that offers clearing, funding and trader support services along with infrastructure for brokers. http://www.kytegroup.com/

There is a company called Kyte capital which sole aim is to provide funding to traders. www.kytecapital.com

I think somewhere down the line it has a connection with Hamilton Court Capital.

As I said, I am not 100% sure on this and hopefully someone else can give more detail.

Cheers

Hello,

I am not 100% sure on this so hopefully someone else will be able to shed some more light on this subject but I believe Kyte Capital isn't a hedge fund. I think they are just a prop firm that offers clearing, funding and trader support services along with infrastructure for brokers. http://www.kytegroup.com/

There is a company called Kyte capital which sole aim is to provide funding to traders. www.kytecapital.com

I think somewhere down the line it has a connection with Hamilton Court Capital.

As I said, I am not 100% sure on this and hopefully someone else can give more detail.

Cheers

I believe you're right and they may also back traders with their cash in certain cases

kyte are a pretty cheap outfit. they do everything as cheaply as possible. this usually results in corners being cut and shoddy service.

I do apologise, i should have made it clear. The firm is a subsidiary within the Kyte group. They are called Kyte Capital Advisors. The CIO used to work for Weston Capital.
The recruitment agency said that they are a fund of funds and have a fairly small fund of about £50m

I am supposed to have a "coffee chat" with him at some point, which is probably an interview. not too sure what to expect since i am a fresh graduate out of university !

If you are looking for funding through Kyte, they require you to use their clearing for atleast 6months (track record) before applying for their funding.

Kyte Group have been around for years and were founded by LIFFE trader David Kyte who was a big trader on the floor (Bunds mainly) - Really good outfit - I have cleared through them in the past and know them well..- If they are using the name KYTE Capital then I assume they are more than just clearing this Hedge Funds trades and are affilated with KYTE Group who, as I say are very good!

Kyte Group have been around for years and were founded by LIFFE trader David Kyte who was a big trader on the floor (Bunds mainly) - Really good outfit - I have cleared through them in the past and know them well..- If they are using the name KYTE Capital then I assume they are more than just clearing this Hedge Funds trades and are affilated with KYTE Group who, as I say are very good!

I agree with this post. I met David Kyte in the mid 80's through some mates who were on Liffe. A very professional, successful trader. If i remember rightly,trading wise, i think it was spreads mainly, although he grew hugely and had loads of traders working for him.
If his name is anywhere near this company, i would think it's fine. His reputation preceeds him.
I'll actually try and speak to a mate of mine who runs a prop shop, see if i can get some more up to date info.Last i heard, Kyte were trading out of Islington Business Centre. If i get any, i'll post it.