Kitten and the Hip

Pat Riley

Established member
Now what was I doin watching X-Factor in Saturday night I have no idea, but there I was anyhow with the SO. And this really majorly awkward duo came on. Some old guy with the absolute most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And it wasn't his daughter it was his partner for the love of pete. Getting over his good fortune an my envy, he was sh!te is has to be said, but she just went on to be good in just about every way. Scarlett Mae Quinn. The tabloids got her earning £600/hour for strip-dancing. Well actually it was £30 for 3 mins and I'm guessing she wasn't dancing all night so get it right fellas, but even so, she's got the assets alright so why not I say. Good luck to her. She's one to watch for sure. There's a vidi on youtube and either she's got an equally beautiful sister or she's doubling in a black wig. I'll get it outta me system soon enough, but not too soon I hope.

Now what was I doin watching X-Factor in Saturday night I have no idea, but there I was anyhow with the SO. And this really majorly awkward duo came on. Some old guy with the absolute most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And it wasn't his daughter it was his partner for the love of pete. Getting over his good fortune an my envy, he was sh!te is has to be said, but she just went on to be good in just about every way. Scarlett Mae Quinn. The tabloids got her earning £600/hour for strip-dancing. Well actually it was £30 for 3 mins and I'm guessing she wasn't dancing all night so get it right fellas, but even so, she's got the assets alright so why not I say. Good luck to her. She's one to watch for sure. There's a vidi on youtube and either she's got an equally beautiful sister or she's doubling in a black wig. I'll get it outta me system soon enough, but not too soon I hope.

all that time in Platinum lace..oh my mis-spent youth :innocent:

all that time in Platinum lace..oh my mis-spent youth :innocent:

I won't hear of that. Mis-spent? Nonsense. Young man has a right to educate himself as best he can.

We don't have anything that posh over here. Slap a bit o lipstick on a pig and narrow your eyes enough, well...never said I was proud of meself.

Baaaaa...bumhug

I won't hear of that. Mis-spent? Nonsense. Young man has a right to educate himself as best he can.

We don't have anything that posh over here. Slap a bit o lipstick on a pig and narrow your eyes enough, well...never said I was proud of meself.

Thought you were in Wales for a moment but it's sheep there boyo ? :LOL:

Thought you were in Wales for a moment but it's sheep there boyo ? :LOL:

Well of course you can use sheep too, but, ah, call me a softie, they're more attractive and that make's it that much harder to get up and leave in the morning without saying thank you or goodbye.

bot half to cover off at 50 for +20. Limit buy for remaining half stays at 25. stop still 60 for +10 on remainder.

remainder stopped for +10. o/s limit buy stripped. I'm flat gc. avg +15.