Kiss

Brand

It's this easy: ANYONE using a trend following system would have been OUT way before Tuesday's splat....Brand

And those poor soles would of missed the shorting fun :rolleyes:

Thats pay systems for you :)))))

cya :rolleyes:

I know of one (sadly, should have saved the money), that was still long.

Thing is, as a novice trader ... what happens now ? I want to wait until its settled down, but when ??? how long ... :|

Brand said:
It's this easy: ANYONE using a trend following system would have been OUT way before Tuesday's splat....Brand

Well yes indeed Brand, trend followers on the shorter timeframes would have been short on the thursday before.

Short to medium term trend followers were probably caught on the hop a bit :LOL:

Medium term trenders were probably feeling ok until they viewed their charts today, a few skidders created I would imagine.

Long term trenders are convincing themselves that this is just a mere blip.

and your crusty buy and hold investors from the 60's and 70's after emerging from an LSD flashback.

"Hey man, was happening man, was that a twitch, hey never mind, pass the black bombers, and skin up, peace man."

Attachments

• DOWJON~1.jpg
    DOWJON~1.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 263
  • BDOWJO~1.jpg
    BDOWJO~1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Bez said:
And those poor soles would of missed the shorting fun :rolleyes:

Thats pay systems for you :)))))

cya :rolleyes:

I was out of SUY. I'm not proud of that because I left it too long, just 24 hours before they crashed and the chart was warning me ages, not days, before. That was mistake one, although I made a good profit--just in time. Mistake two--- Why did I not short in the competition, where I had nothing to lose, except the prize? After all, if you sell your shares, you must think that they will fall, no?

Split

Hey, I'm on the Yankee Board. :eek: That's because I saw an old friend posting. Hey, Don, Wot chew doin' ober dare, man? :p

Attachments

• SUY.JPG
    SUY.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Splitlink said:
Hey, I'm on the Yankee Board. :eek: That's because I saw an old friend posting. Hey, Don, Wot chew doin' ober dare, man? :p

Hey Split you old hippy, if you look thru yer drug induced haze for a second, man, you are indeed posting UK charts on a US indices board :LOL:

Have you had your Stonehenge rebirth flashback yet, comes highly recommended I hear ;)

Dont worry Im back to UK stuff shortly - just some early weekend R & R.

Well, it was a comment, valid for any market. If anyone wants me to delete it, I will.

Split