KISHORE M - Real or Scam

Actually, he's not wrong in that statement. I know kishore is a clown but that point about those indicators is dead on. They are both worthless. Trust me, if you want to see a trading account vanish, take your signals from rsi and stochastics and see what happens.
My friend attended his course. He asked Kishore what is RSI and Stochastic. Kishore responded that "I am teaching you how to make money, but not to overload with useless information"

This guy is amazing.....

Hi guys

just wanted to post an almost "live" comment from his preview seminar which I attended just a couple of hours ago. Wanted to come back home to search through internet for reported scams on this chap, when I chanced upon this forum.

Other than most of the stuff which was already mentioned by fellow friends in here, there's one more thing interesting...during the preview, as part of his "so-called" gift to the audience, he cited 1 stock which must buy now and let go by end of the year, and you would get at least 10% return. Citibank was the stock he quoted, and I still remember that he flashed a $27 value on that stock. How careless of me not to remember that I have internet access on my phone !! Otherwise, I could have checked on the price of Citibank there and then and questioned him, since the price of Ctiigroup that I checked after I came home was at $34+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of b******t !! of course, it's more than 10% return even before the end of the year is near if he had bothered to check on today's price, or even yesterday's, for that matter :) Either he deliberately did that (which will be quite stupid since the audience can almost check rightaway), or that he doesn't even update his preview slides, and that slides could have been used weeks ago when Citigroup was around $27.

More information about Kishore's products here. Looks like there are some good feedback from his users.

There isn't very good feedback from the authorities in Singapore. They have issued a cease and desist order against him. How can you trust someone like that?

MAS: Commerz_Capital_International_Pte_Ltd_and_Mr_Mansinghani_Kishore_Mirchumal

Update 09/2019: The reprimand in January 2011, but the Monetary Authority of Singapore (the "MAS") has since expired and delisted from MAS's enforcement website listing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I attended his preview seminar before, all about getting rich quick scheme. At the end of the seminar he did a hardsell pitching . Asking people to sit/stand in line to register for his forex training, he even asked us to run to the seats.
With the "limited number of seats" that keep counting down, they ask people to swipe their card right then there. Thank God I was able to clear my head, and just get out from that room. I dont really care if he's really good at forex, but I dont like to be force that way.

Kishore was arrested by police while conducting course in Indonesia. Reason is unknown.

I heard about it. A group of Singapore traders were in Jakarta at that time holding another seminar, and they all heard the news. Well, as the saying goes, you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but not all of the people all of the time. Sooner or later this will happen to all the Singapore course providers. Our MAS is far too lenient to these scammers, allowing them to make impossible claims in their advertisements, no need to substantiate them. I know of many retirees losing their CPF money trying to trade the systems.

The Sing. authorities are also toothless when it comes to the land banking scammers, companies like Walton International and Jardin Smith International.

Plenty of naive Sign. citizens buying worthless land in the UK thinking they'll make a fortune when it's rezoned. The trouble is that most of the victims get all their 'research' from the company who already owns the land. They fail to do their own INDEPENDENT research (there's massive amounts of information about these scams, and the companies themselves online). Then, they wonder why they were ripped off.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

Stay away from get-rich-quick hucksters selling FX courses and land in the UK. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.

Hi guys

just wanted to post an almost "live" comment from his preview seminar which I attended just a couple of hours ago. Wanted to come back home to search through internet for reported scams on this chap, when I chanced upon this forum.

Other than most of the stuff which was already mentioned by fellow friends in here, there's one more thing interesting...during the preview, as part of his "so-called" gift to the audience, he cited 1 stock which must buy now and let go by end of the year, and you would get at least 10% return. Citibank was the stock he quoted, and I still remember that he flashed a $27 value on that stock. How careless of me not to remember that I have internet access on my phone !! Otherwise, I could have checked on the price of Citibank there and then and questioned him, since the price of Ctiigroup that I checked after I came home was at $34+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of b******t !! of course, it's more than 10% return even before the end of the year is near if he had bothered to check on today's price, or even yesterday's, for that matter :) Either he deliberately did that (which will be quite stupid since the audience can almost check rightaway), or that he doesn't even update his preview slides, and that slides could have been used weeks ago when Citigroup was around $27.

Citigroup is now trading at $23.

I see there have been some deletions from this thread, anyhow Citigroup finished the year at around $26 a share, a loss of $8 a share if you'd done what Kishore told you to.

Originally Posted by heartlander72
Hi guys

What a load of b******t !! of course, it's more than 10% return even before the end of the year is near if he had bothered to check on today's price, or even yesterday's, for that matter Either he deliberately did that (which will be quite stupid since the audience can almost check rightaway), or that he doesn't even update his preview slides, and that slides could have been used weeks ago when Citigroup was around $27.

Kishore M was issued a letter from Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) for false representations stating himself as a "Hedge Fund Manager".

Update 09/2019: The reprimand in January 2011, but the Monetary Authority of Singapore (the "MAS") has since expired and delisted from MAS's enforcement website listing.

Kishore M has since started a forex trading school that is running till this day at PowerUp Capital.

Apparently they have a foundation. Check out their way of giving back to the poor.
PowerUp New Creation Foundation
Powerup New Creation Foundation is setout to help the needy get back on their feet by teaching them how to generate monthly income through our programs . We offer to these needy people our courses for FREE
Unlike most foundation or charity program which donates cash, we have chosen a different path. We believe we rather teach the needy how to fish then give them the fish. If you or your group is interested in joining us to restore the lives of needy people contact us at [email protected].

And their Company Values and Dream
Company's Values
5 Tenets
To honor Jesus in all we do.
To better serve our customers by pursuing excellence.
To be committed to our employees and their families growth and development.
To protect our investor's capital and create shareholder value.
To grow profitably.

Our Dream
To Lead Thousands of people to prosperity that can finance a
nationwide revival.

Maybe he should start with "do not give false testimony"

Kishore M was issued a letter from Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) for false representations stating himself as a "Hedge Fund Manager".

Kishore M has since started a forex trading school that is running till this day at PowerUp Capital. And this from his trading school's About Us page is their company values and mission.

And check out their way of giving back to the poor.

I think Powerup does more than just forex trading now.. they are into options, property too.... more opportunities to CON more people (n)

Kishore M really gives scammers a bad name. I think only fapturbo is worse.

Comedy gold though, his videos are some of the funniest ever made.