KISHORE M - Real or Scam

Ok. I've been to Kishore's Seminar in Singapore and had asked my friends to go to his seminar in other Places.

Some noteworthy points:

1) It is observed that he does use "EMOTIONAL MARKETING" techniques using the "cooked family background and stuff".

2) In all seminars, at different places, he had THE SAME MARKETING GIMMICK of saying that there are "X" no. of seats available. How can the number of seats available be the exactly the same at different places at different time????

3) He uses FAKE BONUS techniques. Stating something like...."My course is worth 8000 dollars + Bonus # 1, 2, 3....5 = Worth 25000 dollars....But I will not charge so much...I will come down a bit....Still a bit.....and eventually he reveals the price only to the ones who agree to join wihout even knowing the price"

HE BOASTS ABOUT 100% ACCURACY SYSTEM......THINK ABOUT THIS GUYS......IF 100% ACCURACY WAS POSSIBLE....THEN WHY 1) HIS RETURNS ON CAPITAL IS NOT MILLION % 2) WHY IS HE WASTING COUNTLESS HOURS GIVE THE SAME B.S. SEMINARS...AND WHY DOESN'T PUT HIS MILLIONS TO MAKE BILLIONS QUIETLY ????????

Save yourself from all this crap and get focussed on some realities of trading.

My Tip / Suggestion: We all know that in some time period, our winning rate is too high and in some, it is too low. Using this common sense approach, if we RANDOMLY arrive at win-loss ratio over a period of time (Say 5 years) then you will realize that average typical win-loss ratio is always around 50% - Hence, professional traders give more importance to RISK-REWARD RATIO than Win-Loss Ratio.

Use this in excel for 24 rows (Each row is say 1 month, so we do this for 2 yrs = 24 months = 24 rows):

a) Randbetween(15,85)

b) Take an average of those 2 values

You will see that your win-loss ratio will be below 60%. Which means that RISK REWARD RATIO WINS!!!!!!

FORGET THIS "MARKETING" GUY AND TRUST YOURSELF AND FIND SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS LESS AND DOES MORE (i.e. exactly opposite of Kishore).

Hope this is useful.

I agree totally.
I also attended his "Free" seminar recently.
He knows how to use lots of EQ and physcological technique to "lure" pple into his expensive course.
Towards the end of the free seminar, he asked the helper, how many seats left?
The helper shouted "12".
So he said he's gonna give a free S$1,000 trade money to the first 12 participants who registered for the course. However, there are more than a dozen credit cards submitted, and none was rejected. I thought the seats left is 12?
I think they are running free seminars every week. And in each seminar, the number of seats left is 12??? LOL
I would say it's a high power selling course. However, come to think of it, if his FX trading course is really so good - words will spread. And pple will flock to his course. Does he still need to pursue this kind of tricks?

I guess he made more money from his course then the real trading.

Thats my two cents worth.

Now everyone knows that he's a marketer and is only using trading as a product to sell.

If trading was banned tomorrow these marketers wouldn't worry. They'd just find another product, slightly tweak the marketing material and be back in business within a week.

As for the people who get taken in by this sort of crap, please do yourself a favour and look in the mirror for the real person to blame when you don't make the kind of easy money you were led to believe you were going to make.

You've all been warned.

Now everyone knows that he's a marketer and is only using trading as a product to sell.

If trading was banned tomorrow these marketers wouldn't worry. They'd just find another product, slightly tweak the marketing material and be back in business within a week.

As for the people who get taken in by this sort of crap, please do yourself a favour and look in the mirror for the real person to blame when you don't make the kind of easy money you were led to believe you were going to make.

You've all been warned.

Well said.
What these so called "financial gurus" or rather "seminar experts" are selling are merely the people's GREED.

$2000+ course fee X (just) 500 Students per year = $1,000,000

Do that in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand... WOW!

Anyone wants to JV and set up a training school?

$2000+ course fee X (just) 500 Students per year = $1,000,000

Do that in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand... WOW!

Anyone wants to JV and set up a training school?

Are you prepared to lie in order to sell?

And who's going to deal with all the irate customers who realise they've been scammed?

Plus, there are plenty of marketing costs to consider.

attended his free seminar yesterday...very similar to what expertho mentioned..."18 seats left!" ...about $3000plus for the 3 day course...and he is giving away $35000 worth of free software advise etc etc...end of the seminar I would say at least 20 signed up...I sat at the back and was giving it a deep thought before leaving the room...I was thinking if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...I would say that he is very very convincing...

I would say that he is very very convincing...

That's because he's a good snake oil salesmen. They can sell oil to the arabs, ice to eskimos etc.

Selling is his game, not trading, that's just the product. Ban trading and he'd be back, same strategies, different product.

That's because he's a good snake oil salesmen. They can sell oil to the arabs, ice to eskimos etc.

Selling is his game, not trading, that's just the product. Ban trading and he'd be back, same strategies, different product.

Exactly, now I think back. Probably some of the attendants to RUSH to register are pre-arranged by them, i.e. actors/actresses.

Now I hope those genuine participants who registered for course would be able to learn sth and earn their expensive fees back.

This guy is an NLP expert.

attended his free seminar yesterday...very similar to what expertho mentioned..."18 seats left!" ...about $3000plus for the 3 day course...and he is giving away $35000 worth of free software advise etc etc...end of the seminar I would say at least 20 signed up...I sat at the back and was giving it a deep thought before leaving the room...I was thinking if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...I would say that he is very very convincing...

The course is supposed to be on 26th June or something right?

We were told there were only 12 seats during the course that day, and more than 12 signed up at the end of the course. :sneaky:

My friend attended his course. He asked Kishore what is RSI and Stochastic. Kishore responded that "I am teaching you how to make money, but not to overload with useless information"

This guy is amazing.....

Isn't scamming a crime? This guy should be arrested for giving false claims to people and cheating people of their hard earned money.

Isn't scamming a crime? This guy should be arrested for giving false claims to people and cheating people of their hard earned money.

Well, who's really to blame here, the snake oil salesman or the mugs that believe him? I used to think it was always the salesmen but now with the internet it's easy to properly research something so I now believe the paying mugs are the ones at fault.

Plus, as I've said 1001 times now, most companies these days have a business plan that's built on some sort of deciet and trickery, and that includes most legit businesses even the big supermarkets. So people must realise that unless they really know and understand what they're buying there's a very high chance they're going to be taken advantage of.

Last year, I attended one preview from another guy. He shown us his outstanding indicator that he claimed he is the creator. The indicator is actually Donchian Channel....

Now this guy already disappeared.

Last year, I attended one preview from another guy. He shown us his outstanding indicator that he claimed he is the creator. The indicator is actually Donchian Channel....

Now this guy already disappeared.

someone creating an indicator and claiming its theirs ?

jees I hate people like that :whistling

N