Just startin out..... Let's hear u're advice!!

robteral - i like your sig

quote:
"I'm resourceful, I'm creative, I'm young, I'm a twat, unscrupulous, highly motivated, highly skilled. In essence what I'm saying is that society cannot afford to lose me. I'm an ASSET"

Thirteen said:
robteral - i like your sig

quote:
"I'm resourceful, I'm creative, I'm young, I'm a tw*t, unscrupulous, highly motivated, highly skilled. In essence what I'm saying is that society cannot afford to lose me. I'm an ASSET"

Well thanks for that, I bet it took you all day to think up such comedy.
Why don't you stop trying to slate me and offer this guy some advice!!!!!

OK, there may be another options for you beside suicide.
Try companies like Cargill and ADM, the large commodity traders and you may have a chance of getting an interview. It is unlikely you will get to be in London initially but they can provide a way in once you have a couple of year experience, better than spending more time in Education doing an MSc. I do not know how stringent their HR filters are wrt degrees but their graduate training schemes offer very good grounding and they are likely to be an easier option than the IB's.

cantor fitz have the worst record of any company to work for.

they lie to employees, dont pay bonuses as they promised etc.

they had 13 cases against them by ex employees here in usa. the cases didnt go to court cos all cantor staff/pigs involved died in 9/11! hahaha.

cantors iz the most hated co on wall st for very good reasons. owned by israeli as well - wot du expect

[Mod's note: 4 point warning for offensive post.]

u may think im harsh. im not. these people - good friends and family were owed millions by cantors. their ex ceo has been done for possession of cocaine 2 times yet still holds his job while he sacks others 4 nothing.

why is my post deemed offensive?

does anyone here find lying and steeling by employers offencive?

does anyone find israels treatment of the Palestinian people offencive? or the human rights atrocities offencive?

wot about the moral high ground taken by israel, yet they insist on treating muslims in the same way hitler treated them - ie making a Palestine getto.

what about all the trouble this conflict is having on the rest of the world? thats offencive.

get a life.

anyway - back to the thread....

it may well have been the gloating and revelling in peoples' deaths in rather tragic circumstances.

for all their "sins", the 3,000 people or so who died on 9/11 , died before their time, destroying the lives of those they have left behind. You should never wish ill on fellow human beings. Goldfish are another matter :rolleyes:

thankfully i have no connection with anyone who died or suffered on that fateful morning, apart from a connection as a human being, who can feel the sadness in peoples' lives being wrecked.

humility and graciousness, along with a spell checker, are a few things you could do with obtaining, Thirteen.

FC

Thirteen, keep your political views off this forum - this is not what this site is about. Likewise making a jibe over the 9/11 deceased is in particularly poor taste - and I find it offensive. May I remind you that you're now 3 points away from being banned so please watch what you say in future (comments like 'Get a Life' don't help either).

ajosi21 said:
lol.... all my references were made with tongue firmly in cheek! I think I'll give it another twelve months before the wrists go!! :) :) :)

Hi have just been reading thru your blogs, i'm in a similar position to you, except minus the degree, i quit university because it was 'sheeeeaaa' anyway i was just wondering if you had got that job and how you went about doing it? cheers :cheesy: