Just An Idea

Grey1

Why don't those of you who trade the same instruments open a voice conferencing room on PALTALK during the trading hours ( free )where you could post all your trades in real time and use the voice/Cam facility of the room to justify your strategies.. This way you all can learn hell of a lot faster and test drive various strategies in real time.. After all it is useless to post, after event wins and losses.. ( apart from commercial gains of course )

We are US equity traders and been trading the US stocks in real time with others in one of these rooms and the learning curve has been steep ..

There are huge amount of info on strategies on this BB.. Put them to the test ..

regards

hmmmm good idea but it may be a distraction with questions flying from observers whilst engaged, but a narrative from a single trader trading. open for post analysis after completion of trade/day might be a solution, and i'd think the individual would warrant some incentive unless they where on a crusade to help others. unless the rule is shut up listen, ask after.

jd

Quote " unless the rule is shut up listen, ask after. "

We donot have such a rule.. lol

We treat each other with respect and only bully the weak traders who buy into MA cross overs :mad: :mad: :mad:

Grey1

Well done for the post (it sounds familiar) I think what may encourage members to join if there was a recognised individual or group of successful traders involved. The problem is going to be getting someone like that who will take time out from there own trading. That is why the 'Woodies site' was so good because the narrator was able to continue to trade while maintaining the conference. In fact you got to see and here the trades as they were placed so being able to learn the exact entry and exit strategies real time.

Going down this path when attempting to trade without there being a confirmed trading background of the main person it would appear a risk of distraction rather than something worthwhile. I think you would need some selling point to win people over to include this in there daily trading routine.

Kevin

Kevin ,

In our chatroom we all attend 30 minutes before market opens and all members discuss various issues related to trading ...

Since you are a member of Technical Trader , you can read all the reviews about our members feed back on our chatroom

Most our members choose stocks for trading while others either confirm or reject the call.. Either way we are after $$$

Last edited:
Grey1

I have had a look at the thread and did attempt to go into the room on Friday evening but there appeared little activity or I was not connected around 6pm. As I have said I currently do not trade the US so its the wrong instrument and time for me.

Kevin