Best Thread Joke of the day

USA Corp
You have 2 cows
They are fed on Montana's GM modified R&D manufactured ultra fast growth, enhanced milk producing and tastier meat devloping expensive superior feed products.
Most humans - as a consequence suffer from dairy product intollerances or have become vegetarians altogether.

Well done you have now deleloped a market for neutralising side effects of Cow produce and opened up another market for GM vegetables - buy shares in Montana and pharmacuticals companies. :cheesy:

It’s been rumoured that there is trouble in the Obama household. The soul brothers from the South wanted to celebrate his victory by painting the White House black and calling it the Black House. Ever the moderate B O decided there were votes to be won or lost here so there had to be a compromise and decided to call it the Black & White House and paint it black and white.
OK so far but Michelle wanted the upper floor to be black and the ground floor to be left white. Someone pointed out if the ground floor was black, not only was it an insult to black people being underneath, there was the probability it would ruin the photo-shoots of the Obamas in front of it. You wouldn’t see much unless someone was grinning and then it would be a set of teeth. B O still in his moderating role decides that this would be offensive to some and to call a compromise, the House would have to be black and white in VERTICAL stripes. That seemed to be that, problem solved, when all of a sudden the native Americans sent a petition that the new colour scheme didn’t represent them and they were there first after all. B O is getting pretty fed up by now, weeks have gone by and they are still arguing about the new look for the Black & White House while the economy is in deep trouble and getting worse. OK says he, the consumate politician, it’ll have a red stripe too and be known as the Black, White and Red House. Problem solved or was it ?
There was a big petition from the Orientals insisting there should be a yellow stripe and another from the Hispanics for a brown stripe and on and on and they hadn’t even got to discussing the colour scheme of the carpets, wall-paper etc.
The White House battle looks set to continue, but Mr Obama and family have moved to California anyway. They may have found a place with Wil Smith in Belair.

It’s been rumoured that there is trouble in the Obama household. The soul brothers from the South wanted to celebrate his victory by painting the White House black and calling it the Black House. Ever the moderate B O decided there were votes to be won or lost here so there had to be a compromise and decided to call it the Black & White House and paint it black and white.
OK so far but Michelle wanted the upper floor to be black and the ground floor to be left white. Someone pointed out if the ground floor was black, not only was it an insult to black people being underneath, there was the probability it would ruin the photo-shoots of the Obamas in front of it. You wouldn’t see much unless someone was grinning and then it would be a set of teeth. B O still in his moderating role decides that this would be offensive to some and to call a compromise, the House would have to be black and white in VERTICAL stripes. That seemed to be that, problem solved, when all of a sudden the native Americans sent a petition that the new colour scheme didn’t represent them and they were there first after all. B O is getting pretty fed up by now, weeks have gone by and they are still arguing about the new look for the Black & White House while the economy is in deep trouble and getting worse. OK says he, the consumate politician, it’ll have a red stripe too and be known as the Black, White and Red House. Problem solved or was it ?
There was a big petition from the Orientals insisting there should be a yellow stripe and another from the Hispanics for a brown stripe and on and on and they hadn’t even got to discussing the colour scheme of the carpets, wall-paper etc.
The White House battle looks set to continue, but Mr Obama and family have moved to California anyway. They may have found a place with Wil Smith in Belair.

ha ha ha very funny

Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman are all to give speeches to the Deaf and Dumb Society. All are keen to make an impression on their audience. The Englishman goes first and to the surprise of his colleagues starts by rubbing first his chest, and then his groin. When he finishes the Scotsman and Irishman ask him what he was doing.

“Well” he explained “By rubbing my chest I indicated breasts and thus Ladies, and by rubbing my groin I indicated balls and thus Gentlemen. So my speech started: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen’ “.

On his way up to the podium the Scotsman thought to himself I’ll go one better than that English bastar*d and started his speech by making an antler symbol with his fingers above his head before also rubbing his chest and his groin. When he finished his colleagues asked what he was doing.

“Well” he explained “By imitating antlers and then rubbing my chest and groin I was starting my speech by saying ‘Dear Ladies and Gentlemen’ “.

On his way up to the podium the Irishman thought to himself ” I’ll go one further than those mainland bastar*ds" and started his speech by making an antler symbol above his head, rubbing his chest, and then his groin, and then masturbating furiously. When he finished his colleagues asked him what he was doing.

“Well” he explained,” by imitating antlers, rubbing my chest and then my groin and then masturbating I was starting my speech by saying ‘Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure…….”

God was tired and worn out. So he spoke to St. Peter.

“You know, I need a vacation. Got any suggestions where I should go?”

St. Peter, thinking, nodded his head, then said, “How about Jupiter? It’s nice and warm there this time of the year.”

God shook His head before saying, “No, too much gravity. You know how that hurts my back.”

“Hmmm,” St. Peter reflected. “Well, how about Mercury?”

“No way!” God muttered. “It’s way too hot for me there!”

“I’ve got it,” St. Peter said, his face lighting up. “How about going down to Earth for your vacation?”

Chuckling, God remarked, “Are you kidding? Two thousand years ago I went there, had an affair with some nice Jewish girl, and they’re STILL talking about it!”

Crunchtime with credit humour

How do you define optimism?
A banker who irons five shirts on a Sunday.

What's the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza?
The pizza can still feed a family of four.

As a surprise, a chief exec's wife pops by his office.
She finds him in an unorthodox position, with his secretary sitting in his lap. Without hesitation, he starts dictating: '. . . and in conclusion, gentlemen, credit crunch or no credit crunch, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair.'

Why have estate agents stopped looking out of the window in the morning?
Because otherwise they'd have nothing to do in the afternoon.

Q: What's the difference between a merchant bank and Katie Price?
A: Both are institutions whose reputation is built on assets that, on closer inspection, turn out to be entirely artificial, vastly over-inflated and in danger of going through the floor at any moment. But at least Katie Price is still worth something.

What do you call five hedge fund managers at the bottom of the ocean?
A good start.

What's the difference between an investment banker and a pigeon?
The pigeon is still capable of leaving a deposit on a new Ferrari.

A lobbyist on his way home from Parliament is stuck in traffic. Noticing a police officer, he winds down his window and asks: 'What's the hold-up?' The policeman replies: 'The Prime Minister is so depressed he's stopped his motorcade and is threatening to douse himself with petrol and set himself on fire. 'He says no one believes he can get us through the credit crunch. So we're taking up a collection for him.' The lobbyist asks: 'How much have you got so far?' The officer replies: 'About 40 gallons, but a lot of people are still siphoning.'

The credit crunch has helped me get back on my feet.
The car's been repossessed.

Latest news: The Isle of Dogs bank has collapsed.
They've called in the retrievers.

What do you say to a hedge fund manager who can't sell anything?
A Quarter-pounder with fries, please.

Overheard in a City bar: 'This credit crunch is worse than a divorce. I've lost half my net worth and I still have a wife.'

The bank returned a cheque to me this morning, stamped: 'insufficient funds.'
Is it them or me?

What's the difference between the BBC's Business Editor Robert Peston and God?
God doesn't think he's Robert Peston.

You know it's a credit crunch when...

• The cash point asks if you can spare any change.

• There's a 'buy one, get one free' offer - on banks.

• The Inland Revenue is offering a 25 per cent discount for cash-payers.

• Gordon Brown has stopped chewing his nails and started sucking his thumb.

• Your builder asks to be paid in Zimbabwean dollars rather than sterling.

• Highgrove has been repossessed.

• Victoria Beckham is pictured shopping in Primark.

• Alistair Darling's eyebrows have turned white.

Gordon Brown, Alistair Darling and Peter Mandelson are flying to a world economic summit. Peter looks at Alistair and chuckles: 'You know, I could throw a £50 note out of the window right now and make one person very happy.' Alistair shrugs his shoulders and says: 'Well, I could throw five £10 notes out of the window and make five people very happy.' Gordon says: 'Of course, but I could throw ten £5 notes out of the window and make ten people very happy.' The pilot rolls his eyes, looks at all of them, and says: 'I could throw all of you out of the window and make the whole country happy.

A man went to his bank manager and said: 'I'd like to start a small business. How do I go about it?' 'Simple,' said the bank manager. 'Buy a big one and wait.'

Money talks. Trouble is, mine knows only one word: 'Goodbye.'

A young man asked an elderly rich man how he made his money. 'Well, son, it was 1932. The depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last penny, so I invested that penny in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold that apple for ten pennies. 'The next morning I bought two apples, spent the day polishing them and sold them for 20 pennies. I continued this for a month, by which time I'd accumulated a fortune of £1.37. 'Then my wife's father died and left us £2 million.'

What have an Icelandic bank and an Icelandic streaker got in common?
They both have frozen assets.

Attachments

• iceland.jpg
    iceland.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 201
  • natwest.jpg
    natwest.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 206
  • dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 206
  • beycell.jpg
    beycell.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 203
  • shampoo.jpg
    shampoo.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 210
  • bse.jpg
    bse.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 525
  • barclays.jpg
    barclays.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 210
A Chinese man decides to move to Australia after 50 years of living in Shanghai.

He buys a small piece of land near to Mount Isa.

A few days after moving in the friendly Aussie neighbour decides to go across and welcome the new guy to the region, so he goes next door, but on his way up the drive-way, he sees the Chinese man running around his front yard chasing about 10 hens.

Not wanting to interrupt these Chinese customs he decides to put the welcome on hold for the day.

The next day, he decides to try again, but just as he is about to knock on the front door, he looks through the window and sees the Chinese man urinate into a glass and then drink it.

Not wanting to interrupt another Chinese custom he decides to put the welcome on hold for yet another day.

A day later he decides to give it one last go, but on his way next door, he sees the Chinese man leading a cow down the drive-way, pause, and then put his head next to the cow's bum.

The Aussie bloke can't handle this, so he goes up to the Chinese man and says "Jeez Mate, what the hell is it with your Chinese customs?
I come over to welcome you to the neighbourhood, and see you running around the yard after hens.

The next day you are p1ssing in a glass, and drinking it and then today you have your head so close to that cow's bum, it could just about sh1t on you."

The Chinese man is very taken back and says "Sorry sir, you do not understand; these aren't Chinese customs I am performing, but Australian customs."

"What do you mean mate" says the Aussie, "Those aren't Australian customs."

"Yes they are", replied the Chinese man, "for you see, in order for me to become a true Australian, I must chase chicks, drink p1ss, and listen to bull-sh1t"

One Guy : what is the example of true bravery?

Second Guy : when you are suffering from serious loose motions and still take a chance to fart

One Guy : what is the example of true bravery?

Contemplating standing up to the wife.

This usually comes out as a meek " excuse me dear but could you ......." and a rapid retreat. No wonder an Englishman's home is no longer his castle. More likely the garden shed.

:cry:

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of the economy in Britain, my employer has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 40 years of age on early retirement.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPEd can apply to management to be eligible for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPEd and SHAFTed will be reviewed under the SCREW scheme (Scheme Covering Retired Early Workers).

A person may be RAPEd once, SHAFTed twice and SCREWed as many times as Management deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPEd can only get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants or Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTed or SCREWed any further by management.

Persons staying on will receive as much SH1T (Special High Intensity Training) as possible.

Management has always prided itself on the amount of SH1T it gives employees.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SH1T, please bring this anomaly to the attention of your Supervisor.

They have been trained to give you all the SH1T you can handle.

Definition of Kiss

In GEOMETRY- Kiss is a shortest distance between two lips in 90 degree angle

In Economics - Kiss is the thing for which Demand is always higher than supply

In Physics - kiss is a process to charge body for other transmission

In I T - Kiss is just like a bluethooth in which 2 bodies are connected without any data cable

We all know ET can be a bit aggressive at times. I thought this was kinda cool:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Stalkers.jpg
    Stalkers.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,301
A guy takes a gorilla to his local golf club.

The professional comes along and asks him why he's brought the gorilla.

The guy explains that it would like to play a round of match play golf against the pro for ten quid a
hole.

The pro jumps at the offer, thinking he'll make a swift 180 quid out of it.

They stand on the first tee and the gorilla wins the toss.

He squares up at the tee to the 480 yard hole and gives the ball an almighty twat.

The ball flies straight as a die and finishes up about two yards past the hole.

The pro looks in amazement at the length of the drive and gives him the hole.

The same happens at the next four holes and the pro gives up in despair.

Back in the clubhouse, the pro says, f****ing hell, I've never seen anything hit a ball as far as that.

What's his putting like?"

The gorilla's owner says, "oh, he can't putt to save his f*****g life, he hits them all that hard!"

:LOL:

AN IRISH CORPORATION
You have two cows.
But you're b**gered if you can work out why they aren't producing any wool.

A POLISH CORPORATION
You have two cows.
But there isn't anyone of working age to milk them :whistling

ENGLISH CORPORATION
You have two cows
Both of them pink

on Germans and Poles

How does the typical German look alike?
Tall like Goebels
Slim like Goering
and Blonde like Hitler!

what is the difference between German cow and German woman?
piercing

What is the thinnest book in Germany?
The millennium of German humor

Three most famous German scientists:
Einstein, Zweistein, Dreistein

What is the difference between Pole and ET?
Et speaks english, wants to go back home and has his own bike

Who drives the car with Arab, Chinamen, Blackman and Pole on the backseat?
Policeman

7 out of 10 Poles live in stress
The remaining 3 of them in London

All people in this world
Be it Indians or English
Be it American or Australian
Be it Chinese or Pakistanis
Atleast once a day
Stand on single leg for
Changing underwear!

All people in this world
Be it Indians or English