Best Thread Joke of the day

Father Christmas bemoans zero hours contract

Prime Minister David Cameron defended zero hours contracts however, saying ‘I was talking to the Tooth Fairy just last week, and she was telling me she gets work every night of the year. Okay, so she needs to be flexible enough to travel all over the country, but it’s a shame not everyone’s willing to get on their bike, or wings, to look for work.’

Now this is a major problem. Always buy a kingsize newly weds !!

Attachments

• Bed cartography.PNG
    Bed cartography.PNG
    290.4 KB · Views: 434
A Ronnie Corbett joke hot off the telly.
A young guy joined the Navy when the war started. Soon he was off at sea. His mother received the following letter from him -
Dear Mummy,
I can't tell you where I am but today I went ashore and saw a polar bear.
So she was happy.
A week later she got another letter, which said -
Dear Mummy,
I can't tell you where I am, but yesterday I danced with a hula hula girl.
Well that's ok she thought.
A week later this young sailor was in the doctor's surgery. It would have been better thought the young man if I had danced with the polar bear and shot the hula hula girl !

:)
Well it went that sort of way anyway !!

Better NOT go to N. Korea in the near future !!

:cheesy:

I don't think one can. :rolleyes:

Easier to fly round the moon and back then visit N.Korea.

Amazes me people put up with the little ugly sh1t.

S.Korea is great though. Worth a visit there :)

A big lottery winner was explaining how he picked the last of 6 winning numbers (which was 48) that won him the big prize.

Couple of nights ago he drempt of the 7 dwarfs. He made a mental note to use it in his lottery selection which he did. Having made his 5 selections he was a little stuck for his final 6th. As the dream was significant to him, he decided to multiply 7 x 7 = 48 - and that's how he did it. :cool:

Two atoms are walking down the street. One atom says to the other: “Hey! I think I lost an electron!” The other says: “Are you sure?” “Yes, I’m positive!”

:LOL: