Jens Clever ????

Salty Gibbon

Experienced member
Anybody heard of a guy called Jens Clever ?

He seems to be a trading guy operating out of NY and advertises his services as a trading coach on the internet. I got a pop-up advertising his stuff today.

Just wondered if he has any kind of track record - good or bad ???

Salty Gibbon said:

He seems to be a trading guy operating out of NY and advertises his services as a trading coach on the internet. I got a pop-up advertising his stuff today.

Don't bother,what he sells is available on the internet for free.Nothing new here.

I bought his MasterTrader e-book a couple of years ago, falling for the e-mail hard sell in a moment of weakness :)

The style of the book is a bit hap-hazard, but the description of his favourite trading setups and routines is actually OK. It's only 90 pages or so in large print with a quite a lot of graphics, but then there's none of the usual waffle which tends to pad out trading books to hundreds of pages. For the $30 or so I paid, I think it's OK. I see it's more expensive now though.

I thought I might get the hard sell for the trading coaching but that hasn't been the case, in fact he's e-mailed me a couple of times with additional free e-books, which are again OK (probably the ones he now throws in at the outset).

So can't help you with the actual coaching part, but my dealings with him have been fine.

KenN

mastertrader is not worth

i saw it. the e book is just a collection of various items from net. nothing worthwhile.
ramesh

Salty Gibbon said:

He just sent me an ad for what was described as "The worlds onle currency pair charting service"
Now really, I mean come on now! I guess he doesn't know about FXCM, CMS, Xpresstrade, Refco,
or dozens of others!

eingram,

I get these on a regular basis.
Usual stuff: make money even if you are a beginner.
all it takes is 20 minutes a day to make a fortune.
blah, blah, blah.

email comes from Buffalo, US.
( I am writing this from memory, as these emails stay on my PC for all of 3.2 seconds)

Also, expect an email form another FX guru. Someone called Kevin Clapp!!!!

hope you're having a great weekend.

Hello Salty-One,
Check your mail - you should have a huge incoming file - it's good for a laugh and isn't a virus so you can open it safely.
Richard

Very kind of you Richard but my original post on this thread was some 14 months ago and I have moved on somewhat since then in more ways than one.

:LOL: :cheesy: :cool:

Aha! I didn't notice the date.
Too much sun and Chardonnay this afternoon - well that's my excuse anyway ;-)
Richard

Hi,
The consensus of opinion about this bloke is "Don't buy his ebook or his sevices".
If that's right I've just saved some money, thanks.
Cheers,