January Competition

sino.s

Well done BB on your patience - looks like you've got it now - I'l (have to) be happy with second place !! ;)

It's not over yet Sino

sino.s said:
Well done BB on your patience - looks like you've got it now - I'l (have to) be happy with second place !! ;)
Thanks Sino but i have a habit of losing at the last :rolleyes: moment

treble4 said:
SHe's started to gargle her throat already...
I cant see how Lucky Luke won it but it is quite an achievement to enter the compo and win it .in minutes
I am totally bummed .Thought this compo was srious.What a load of s....

It's a feature of the comp I have "exploited". I have told Sharky about it. It just lets you hide until you suddenly appear. I do it almost every month, but not usually with this result. I didn't think it was a serious comp btw.

Lucky Luke said:
It's a feature of the comp I have "exploited". I have told Sharky about it. It just lets you hide until you suddenly appear. I do it almost every month, but not usually with this result. I didn't think it was a serious comp btw.
OK Fair enough..It shouldnt show you as the newest player then cos one would naturally wonder how you did it cos nothing rose enough on the LSE for u to do that.
Anyway Congratulations.I'll try it next game ;o)

You have apparently made 63p per share. Since you sold at 66p you must have got a knock down price of 3p for purchase. I hope that you had some real money on it at that price!

I am still feeling very sorry for myself .I lost this way a few months back and it cost me 1000 pounds ;o)

Hi Bullboy - I "came out" last week :) - coincided with selling NLR holding.
No shock wins this month - although if I had sat on my NLR and done nothing I would be about £7.5k up - a lot better than todays 15th with £800 profit.
There's always next month though ....

Lucky Luke said:
No shock wins this month - although if I had sat on my NLR and done nothing I would be about £7.5k up - a lot better than todays 15th with £800 profit.
Hi Luke
nice one...that you may not kick my ass again lol.

Lucky Luke said:
Hi Luke
nice one...that you may not kick my ass again lol. :D
i've been lucky really,still using COP for a win,same as last month