January Competition

sino.s

7 0
Well done BB on your patience - looks like you've got it now - I'l (have to) be happy with second place !! ;)

bullboy

31 0
It's not over yet Sino

sino.s said:
Well done BB on your patience - looks like you've got it now - I'l (have to) be happy with second place !! ;)
Thanks Sino but i have a habit of losing at the last :rolleyes: moment

treble4

18 0
Think you're safe now!

bullboy

31 0
treble4 said:
SHe's started to gargle her throat already...
I cant see how Lucky Luke won it but it is quite an achievement to enter the compo and win it .in minutes
I am totally bummed .Thought this compo was srious.What a load of s....

Lucky Luke

42 0
It's a feature of the comp I have "exploited". I have told Sharky about it. It just lets you hide until you suddenly appear. I do it almost every month, but not usually with this result. I didn't think it was a serious comp btw.

bullboy

31 0
Lucky Luke said:
It's a feature of the comp I have "exploited". I have told Sharky about it. It just lets you hide until you suddenly appear. I do it almost every month, but not usually with this result. I didn't think it was a serious comp btw.
OK Fair enough..It shouldnt show you as the newest player then cos one would naturally wonder how you did it cos nothing rose enough on the LSE for u to do that.
Anyway Congratulations.I'll try it next game ;o)

ale

108 1
You have apparently made 63p per share. Since you sold at 66p you must have got a knock down price of 3p for purchase. I hope that you had some real money on it at that price!

bullboy

31 0
I am still feeling very sorry for myself .I lost this way a few months back and it cost me 1000 pounds ;o)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock