Jackson - the jokes

If people like me didnt say something how far would things go really? I'd be getting offended and maybe people would be getting banned. Look you already opened the door for arabian and we all know whata nightmare he is. I'm just saying its best not to test the waters outside of your personal relationships with people. Especially on here. You could rub someone up the wrong way in the realworld and nobody wants that do they r kid?

Action, what is the matter with you? It's only racist in your head because you think that black people are different, for some reason. We are all humans, and we all need a sense of humour.

No because of the history surrounding the n word. I just dont like N jokes at all is all.

how comes black people call each other n all day long, but when a white person says it its racist?

No because of the history surrounding the n word. I just dont like N jokes at all is all.

Well, i'm very sorry, but i don't care for people calling me an 'Adonis' or 'handsome' or 'sexy', it shows an utter disrespect for the so called 'ugly' people in life. It's called harmony, not difference. You should respect difference, appreciate it, and embrace it, not hate it.

Aaron 'action' Mullets, you are way out of order with your 'smearing' remarks.

If people like me didnt say something how far would things go really? I'd be getting offended and maybe people would be getting banned. Look you already opened the door for arabian and we all know whata nightmare he is. I'm just saying its best not to test the waters outside of your personal relationships with people. Especially on here. You could rub someone up the wrong way in the realworld and nobody wants that do they r kid?

Are you saying black people get irrationally angry and murder people for stupid reasons?

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!1

Even i'm too mature for most of the comments on this thread and i play pokemon cards.
Grow up everyone.

omg - I step out of the loop for 5 minutes and all hell breaks loose.

Thank fk I'm not a moderator....

Aaron - I have no idea what was said but fwiw (and I have no idea whether that's anything or not) I can't say I've ever heard Dinos come out with anything overtly racist in the past, and I would doubt offence was meant.

That's my $0.02 - not involved so little more to add.

GJ

Dinos didn't come out with something that was racist to any person that doesn't just get offended by words, it was quite amusing actually.

I'm happy to put my name to it, so here we go:

They've taken some of the DNA from wacko's corpse and mixed it with the DNA from Arnold Schwarzenegger. They're calling their new creation Micheal Usedtobeanigger.

I wasnt that offended I and many many other people just do not like the n word and I dont think it should be used at all by anyone. It p1ssed me off tbh. Alls I said was that kind of humour is best kept between two friends rather than in public or in forums in case somebody gets really upset or it opens the floodgates and people start having proper disagreements. It's already loosened arabians collar.

Yeah I didn't think you were actually offended Dino's reaction is pretty odd actually... I'd guess it's a straw and camel's back type thing but I don't know the circumstances.

I wasnt that offended I and many many other people just do not like the n word and I dont think it should be used at all by anyone. It p1ssed me off tbh. Alls I said was that kind of humour is best kept between two friends rather than in public or in forums in case somebody gets really upset or it opens the floodgates and people start having proper disagreements. It's already loosened arabians collar.

And I agree with you for what that's worth. It doesn't matter if it is right or not but the talk among peers seldom is accepted by those outside the group. And people who get upset (aka offended) because something they said offended someone else start a nasty circle of contempt. So stop the negative chatter.

Now back the Michael jokes.. :cool:

You shouldn't be offended, it's a joke, that's all. Are black people ashamed of themselves, or do they come from countries where 'jokes' are not allowed.

You shouldn't be offended, it's a joke, that's all. Are black people ashamed of themselves, or do they come from countries where 'jokes' are not allowed.

Geez.. seriously Paul? Stop slamming people. He doens't seem to be over reacting or even offended for that matter and people keep poking. I'll step up then to defend. I don't think it is a good idea to go around making people angry for your own amusement. The africans here (USA) were enslaved, degraded and murdered. Be sensative of the past. Leave the jokes between you and your friends. Poking fun on here just gets annoying and lessens the civility for all.

"Come from countries". The worst thing about all this, is that the 'Britons' screaming 'racist', are actually British. Being 'British' makes a person a certain 'race', so unless you are not British, then i'm not being racist. If a person is not British, then i appologise (don't know why), for my seamingly racist remarks. Maybe the people who are not British should ask themselves why they are here in the first place, and take full knowledge of the British sense of humour. But i guess intergration is beyond the ignorant and arrogant.

Geez.. seriously Paul? Stop slamming people. He doens't seem to be over reacting or even offended for that matter and people keep poking. I'll step up then to defend. I don't think it is a good idea to go around making people angry for your own amusement. The africans here (USA) were enslaved, degraded and murdered. Be sensative of the past. Leave the jokes between you and your friends. Poking fun on here just gets annoying and lessens the civility for all.

1. Septics don't have a sense of humour
2. The reason that the word 'nigger' was used is that it makes a pun and no other word fits.
3. The joke, in so much as it refers to black people, does not refer to them in a derogatory manner and this is the key point. For example a hypothetical joke in which the surname was "Stupidniggercoon" would be genuinely racist. But poking fun at a bizarre skin bleaching is not at all racist.

Oh, and furthermore I think that the kind of person who likes to keep jokes like that 'hidden' amongst friends is far more likely to be going around saying, and thinking, genuinely racist things.