michael jackson

A good talented musician was a bit weird but I feel insulting him when he's dead is going too far...

As Splitlink said I thought Ray Charles or even James Brown, the godfather of soul, deserved more recognition.....for their Music..
However, I don't feel he deserved the amount of coverage he got...

But anywho he is dead and who are we to talk ill of him...R.I.P

A good talented musician was a bit weird but I feel insulting him when he's dead is going too far...

As Splitlink said I thought Ray Charles or even James Brown, the godfather of soul, deserved more recognition.....for their Music..
However, I don't feel he deserved the amount of coverage he got...

But anywho he is dead and who are we to talk ill of him...R.I.P

As I said before

Oh, them Andrews Sisters.

They could wiggle a mean hip! :D

Went to his BAD tour concert in Tokyo in 88 where I was living at the time, and what a concert it was, simply an amazing performance that had the whole stadium in a frenzy.

The slogan for several months afterwards at school was "who's bad", lol.

Would have loved to have seen him perform again.

And going by the video of his last rehearsal it would have been great again, that's for sure.

YouTube - Michael Jackson Last Rehearsal - letze Probe 2009

Unbelievable that he he had to go before getting a chance to do again what he did best, perform.

RIP

whos bad

Went to his BAD tour concert in Tokyo in 88 where I was living at the time, and what a concert it was, simply an amazing performance that had the whole stadium in a frenzy.

The slogan for several months afterwards at school was "who's bad", lol.

Would have loved to have seen him perform again.

And going by the video of his last rehearsal it would have been great again, that's for sure.

YouTube - Michael Jackson Last Rehearsal - letze Probe 2009

Unbelievable that he he had to go before getting a chance to do again what he did best, perform.

RIP

Yip i seen him at Leeds roundhay park, BAD tour, 90k inside, 10 k outside the fence. It was awesome, i was right at the front... sheer qaulity

K

SPLITLINK I KEEP HEARING THE HOVIS THEME WHEN I READ YOUR POSTS - 'WHEN I WAS A LAD AND IT WAS ALL FIELDS AROUND ERE'

:sneaky:

k