Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Pisces

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bonsai

Veteren member
You hear/read so much these days about star cycles, moon cycles
and other astronomical wonders that affect the market and/or traders, I wonder which is your star sign ?

Do we have a good mix here or are we all subject to the same
mystical influence ?

Just in case you want to find out who you are, try this.
Do you recognise yourself ?

http://www.astrology-online.com/persn.htm

Last edited:
25/11/--
I'll let you fill in the blanks :cheesy:

Two Capricorn Mods... ;)

CJ

Being a Capricorn, I am in good company but I don't seem to have many of the Capricorn traits. But I think Capricorns are supposed to be a bit sceptical about this sort of thing :).

'Beware of the Doug' was always my favourite.
http://www.theonion.com/3947/horoscopes.html is the current page for the absolute doyen of Astrologers, 'Lloyd Shumner Sr, Retired Machinist and AAPB Certified Astrologer' whose advice for my own branch of humanity reads "We're each the star of our own personal saga, which in your case is actually more of a light-beer commercial."
Nuff said really, the man is unerringly accurate time after time.
Dave

a320 said:
Two Capricorn Mods... ;)

Well spotted A320 :cool:

It's amazing how some people can tell what sign you are just by chatting to you. So far 2 out of 2 people have got my star sign right, just by talking to me :eek:

Here's a cheer going out! - COME ON YOU BULLS!!!

Is there something in the water??

While dozing merry dreams of non existent trend lines forming head and shoulders above the sets of plundered stocks in back office of the heavens i did wonder to myself how far people went when looking for the signs of the zodiac while trading?

For example, a cup and handle could easily be the "plough" or viewed differently from the changing of the seasons a trend pullback with a continuation target to the North star... how far does it go this astrology lark?

A deep mystical wuv woo to all you lovely poppets & a sprinkle of moon dust to all you angry fairies out there.
Newtron Bomb

NB

We are all made of star dust, its just that some of them come from a Dark Star and are made of dark matter.
But it does hold the universe together, I am told.
Pity !

Last edited:
Hmmm
I would have thought that the 'share a bath' drought of 77
might have produced a few more Aries/Taurus /Gemini ?

and going back, we had that 3 day week when we all had candlelit suppers and were all tucked up by 9pm ?
-should have produced a bell shaped tummy ?

so somebody's shy ?

:LOL:

Last edited:
Mark,
it's not that difficult - from merely chatting to you (and checking your profile) I could probably even predict your exact birth date for, ooh, a fiver? (Gotta make it worth me while guv...) Hmmm... lessee... it's coming to me now, I see a spring, April perhaps... no, May, that's it, May... there's a number coming through, a small number...5, yep, 5 May, now for the year.... I see, ooh - looks like Simon Le Bon....a touch of Adam Ant in there....
;)
dave

WOW Dave...spot on. How ever did you do it :eek:
I thought you would have got it from my Bull like approach to the markets and my fearless Taurus style trading.
I owe you a fiver the next time I see you.

Just as a side thought (completely unrelated of course), Sharky owes me a fiver for asking too many questions on my profile ;)

- of course fer the full tenner yer get's yer complete Psycherlogical profile an all. Bullish? Fearless? Hmmm... naah, you're too intelligent to be that stupid ;) Intelligent peeps are at least vaguely uneasy most of the time!
Dave

any more ?

what about all you new members ?

we're particularly short of Libra and Scorpio for some reason.

didn't your mum and dad cuddle up on those cold winter evenings ?

I want to say thank you to everyone who contributed to the poll.

It would always be nice to have more people on board, so if you haven't done so yet, why not do it now ?