It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice...

Im really sorry Julie :( Please forgive. I should have def included you in my post.

I was saying only the other day to one of the other members. The regulars, very much like yourself, play a huge part in the success of that room. Thats my opinion anyway. Sure Dan, Zak and James are the daddies but you guys really help make it a nice place to be. And yes, you play your part in that as much as any of the other regulars.

Forgive me? :( Hugs?

Nice Brett, smooth.

Hmmm, something tells me you have dug yourself out of a few holes before, or you are just a really nice guy, or both, lol.

Well, I know you are a nice guy.

RS :p

Good morning all

I trust you had an enjoyable weekend.

New Home Sales at 3.00pm in the States worth keeping an eye on. Wall St & Oil are making new highs by the day and that’s why we are going to stay with the trend as much as possible.

USD weakness is set in again and we should be looking to sell USD until the trend changes.

We are predominantly looking for my little silver cross trade with the 4 hr trend.

CABLE
• Asia were lucky enough to buy CABLE off the 4hr support at 1.6365 region.
• The Silver cross is looming and for safety we should wait for a break of the resistance around the 60min 50ma at 1.6475 and then look for the 123 on the 15min chart for a potential long trade.
• That will confirm the silver cross and golden cross that we are looking for.
• Any break below the 4hr trend line will be met with heavy sellers.

GBPJPY
• Similar to CABLE and looks supported with the 4hr MA´s.
• Safest trade here would be to wait for the break of the 60min 50ma at 156.15 and look for a 123 on the 15min chart.
• That will confirm the Golden Cross of the 60min MA´s for an upward move.

Verdict
• Lets keep things simple again this week.
• Rule 1 - Trade with the trend and do not go against it.
• Rule 2 - Look for retracements and then silver/golden crosses with the 4hr trend
• Lets enjoy the week and above all make safe pips.

Dan

Morning all

Erik good to see you back after a few days away...I am keeping the bear away as i keep thinking the DOW is going to pullback but i refuse to break my trend rules...

We are still selling USD and will do so until the trend is reversed.

We are all still long of CABLE from this morning and have a tight stop below the DP after banking 50% around the 1.6500 level (for some solid pips) and hopefully a lot more to come from this trade. USDCAD was also another short (selling USD again) and still holding 25%.

Stay with the trend and the pips will come. Great to see Roy and a few others long of GBPJPY as well...I wanted to double up with you guys but felt it was safer to only trade CABLE this time.

Speak later
D

How heavy do these Indices look!!!

Closed CABLE locking in the pips and waiting to see what the Indices do off the DPs.

D

A new Bull Market??? That is what analysts are talking about and they do not except anything else. No of course not, they want you to invest again so they get paid once more and keep this freaking fantasy alive. Most analysts are connected to banks and not many out there are free to write what they want. The ones that tell you the truth are mostly hobbyist who have studied the markets intensively because they love what they are doing. They also do not have that tunnel vision but look at the economy from both sides.

The economy is still shrinking and the so called better numbers are not better in most cases but less worse. That is a totally different way to describe things. The so called huge earnings made by the large banks could only be made because of massive bail out plans. At this moment some banks have an even greater risk in derivates then they had before the bail outs. This means that when it goes wrong again the decline will be massive and probably even greater than the one we had before.

Trillions of dollars have been pumped in to the markets with no effect at all. Sure the stock markets are up but not because of a good view for the future but because of hope. Hope can only survive when you do something about it and that does not mean handing out money and make it easy. The time will come that this massive bill has to be payed for.

Talk about bonuses being too big, already have eased to the background. Only this week there was a bonus payment in the VW-Porsche takeover of 50.000.000 euro as a golden handshake. So the criminals have survived and made you all look like fools.

Hunger in the world continues to grow massively. Unemployment will get a boost after the holidays because during the holiday you need all hands on deck. Simply because a lot of employees are on holiday. Interest rates can only rise when you are at 0,0%. Back in the late 70’s and early 80’s interest rates were around 17% on mortgages.

What do you need to do first is try and cut all debt when possible. In any case you should cut spending no matter how much you make. Don't let these governments and Central Banks make you believe all is well and get extra credit. They are now running the biggest propaganda scenario since world war 2. Oh and keep on breathing because every day has new possibilities, that’s something not even I forget.

Usdcad

This is the pair that is critical for any further developments in Oil, Stock markets and Gold ofcourse.

Attachments

• usdcad.jpg
    usdcad.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 166
As per the video I sent you today, do not try and pre empt this DOW around the 9,000 level.

Use the 4hr 20ma to your advantage and use the 123 through this support.

Its very messy out there and very easy to get caught out, so dont be tempted until the charts show you the exact entry.

D

Goldman sachs

For those who are interested I have here a nice article on Goldman Sachs and the government players. Or in otherwords how to be criminal but have the law behind you at all times.

Just download the PDF and get a bit wiser in this world of ....

Erik

P.S. RS this comes right out of Rolling Stone Magazine

Attachments

• GS_PumpAndDump.pdf
    352.9 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Cool!

For those who are interested I have here a nice article on Goldman Sachs and the government players. Or in otherwords how to be criminal but have the law behind you at all times.

Just download the PDF and get a bit wiser in this world of ....

Erik

P.S. RS this comes right out of Rolling Stone Magazine

Cool Erik, it's great having a magazine named after you. :cheesy:

Good to have you back.

RS

Not afraid t leave a bullish note

For all bulls out there here is something you might like.

After a brief correction, short-term cycles are due to kick in, launching stocks much higher for the next five weeks!
Crucial recos being prepared NOW — here’s what you must do right away to make sure you DO NOT miss them!

An urgent bulletin from Richard Mogey and Larry Edelson

Dear Erik,
Last week, we saw how the Foundation’s cyclical trading signals accurately forecast seven of the most crucial turning points in the Dow since 1982 — and how simply buying when the Dow’s cycle bottomed and selling when it peaked could have multiplied your money.
Plus, we saw how using these cyclical trading signals could have brought you even greater profits in individual stocks: A 347.6% gain in Tellabs ... a 577.3% gain in Semtech ... an 870.3% gain in Google, and many more.
And we also showed you how we called the latest rally, nailing it almost to the day, just before the Dow blasted higher, ending the week with its best 2-week gain in over 9 years.
But if you think that move was dramatic, just wait until you see what we believe is about to happen next: After a brief pullback, which could occur any day this week, short- and intermediate-term cycles in the Dow point MUCH higher — driving what could turn out to be the Dow’s most powerful bear-market rally yet!

Boredom!

Blimey, you can do my ironing mountain if you want and the lawn needs a good cut, not to mention a million billion other things.

Cuh,

RS :D

errr what's ironing?

I'm gonna refrain from cracking any 'mowing your lawn' jokes. I'm just not that rude ;-)

what a shame.

an information-rich thread/journal has been derailed by someone with a grudge, and the past few pages are nothing but noise.

it might useful for a Mod to transfer the last few pages to a side-thread where people can fight it out there.

sc0rpion may well have a genuine issue with FX500; but she (?) needs to clarify the exact problem - with specific examples rather than a generalised, non-specific attack about the site-owners and their life-styles.

I am only posting this because this is one of the few decent long-term threads here.

what a shame.

an information-rich thread/journal has been derailed by someone with a grudge, and the past few pages are nothing but noise.

it might useful for a Mod to transfer the last few pages to a side-thread where people can fight it out there.

sc0rpion may well have a genuine issue with FX500; but she (?) needs to clarify the exact problem - with specific examples rather than a generalised, non-specific attack about the site-owners and their life-styles.

I am only posting this because this is one of the few decent long-term threads here.

Very good choice of words

Now back to the continuing story of Goldman Sachs.

After I uploaded a PDF file a few posts back here is a link to that topic that just came out.

Goldman Sachs: Gambling With Your Money? Goldman Sachs: Gambling With Your Money?

update: July-28-2009 the CFTC report outright blames speculators for price swings in crude oil,the biggest position takers are of course Goldman Sachs & friends

Last edited:
Morning guys and girls

So Wall St doesn't break!! The double bottom comes into play just below 9,000 after teasing us with its retracement.

Thats the only reason i use silver crosses & golden crosses, as it avoids any temptation for me in shorting against the trend.

Babies awake so might as well start looking at the charts at this fine hour of the morning. :)

Lets build from the trades yesterday and have another good day on the pip count.

Cheers
D

Good morning

The DOW Future holds firm above 9,000. Remember to stick to our plan and stay with trend until the silver crosses show us the reversal.

Oil is at a new high but looking at the daily chart there is heavy resistance ahead at 72.25 region.

As it stands the USD remains weak again today and we should be looking again for potential setups in selling the USD against the main currencies. I will remain this way until I am proved otherwise.

CABLE
• Momentum yesterday was lost a little but as long as the trend remains positive and the CCI´s green we should be looking for positive long plays.
• 15min suggests we need a small pullback down to the 60min 20ma to around the 1.6480/90 area for limited risk.
• The trigger should then come into play and we will have the 4hr & 1 hr 20ma in perfect order.
• Yesterdays high is 1.6520 and we will need to see a break of this neckline for a stronger move higher.
• Lets wait for the pullback but any break back down below the WP would signal USD strength and Indices pulling back.

EURJPY
• CCI´s are positive and looking for a potential break of 135.65 for a move to the WR1 which is yesterdays high.

JPY pairs

What happened in the JPY pairs and all others today?? Well maybe it has to do with the fact they are on the back of Goldman Sachs.

Commodities came under pressure for a part because of the retracement of the USD but also the CFTC report that puts Goldman under pressure.

To be continued...

How close is that Wall St...

We are in early and looking for the break. If this goes ship in the USD.

D

Attachments

• usdcad2807.gif
    usdcad2807.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 194
  • wallst2807.gif
    wallst2807.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.