It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,
I hope you all have had a great weekend.

Non Farm Payroll came out a lot better than expected on Friday causing some fantastic moves on Friday afternoon EUR and Cable both pushed to new session lows. I was expecting to see clear retracements in both through the Asian session this morning but we have seen GBP continue to struggle with the ongoing political problems causing traders to be cautious.

GBPUSD
• We have our Daily 20 MA 80 points below us at 1.5840 so still room to the south.
• 15 minute averages are all in the correct order but entries will be difficult without significant pullbacks to the 60 minute 20 ma. Other wise our stop loss will have to be too great for the potential reward.

EURUSD
• EUR has pulled back nicely over night in towards our 60 minute 20 and looks to be stronger than GBP
• A small 15 minute channel has formed and a break of this would signal an entry for us.
• To the upside a break of 1.4000 and to the downside a break of 1.3970
• If the trade is against the trend remember to be playing at half stakes.

USDCHF
• Has retraced off its Daily 20 ma but still has further room to the downside towards the hourly 20 ma
• From around this level I will be looking for a long position.

The Monkey

Hi Dan

Good to see you :)

Hope all's good with your wife, keep us posted...

Julie

I cant say that I have seen any particularly critical posts on this thread?? Trading is about having different opinions. A good few times both points of view are correct. I also have not seen anything particularly negative posted on here. Trading boards are for debating trading issues and if that can be achieved in a light hearted and upbeat manner then all the better. I am all for approaching life in a positive manner and allowing anyone to express their beliefs, opinions or make a point about anything they wish to in a similar fashion.

Hi Poborsky

I couldnt agree with you more...

Julie wife is doing well. As usual last few days are always the hardest but nearly there now.

Emails coming your way now. Have 2 ideas on trades.

D

Hi Poborsky

I couldnt agree with you more...

Julie wife is doing well. As usual last few days are always the hardest but nearly there now.

Emails coming your way now. Have 2 ideas on trades.

D

Look at that OIL mooolto bello mooolto bello!!!
You're exactly a "legendary member" Dan.
Thanks for everything, and when I say everything is everything (y)
davide

Evening all,
I am vey happy that we have had solid start to the week although I am sorry that my EURGBP was a wrongon, Watch USDJPY in this channel at the top break levels are 98.75 and 98.20
Could be a goodon tomorrow everything has come back to the longer term MA;s bring on the pips in the morning
HAve a good one
The pink monkey (no ken not like that)

Ohh also never seen this before but there looks to be a head and shoulders forming in the hourly EURUSD trigger this could be interesting for a fall off during Asia possibly
OO A A

infact cable could well be set for a move lower from here so i have tken a short from 1.6050

same here monkey!
davide

p.s.
here in marbella the third world war has just begun....fireworks fireworks and fireworks...and I have to sleep, tomorrow morning flight to milan

Last edited:
Nice day for me chaps. I bought EURUSD near its double bottom on the 15 min. Just closed out now for quite a few pips....

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Evening all

Thomas William George Armitage was born at 5.45pm this evening and weighed in at 9lbs.

Mother and baby Tom are doing very well and Dad is dancing with joy.

Happy days :)

D

Congratulations Dan.:clap: Glad to hear Mum and baby are doing well. Give her my regards.

P.S. Hope Monkey has delivered our flowers and champagne..

Evening all

Thomas William George Armitage was born at 5.45pm this evening and weighed in at 9lbs.

D

WOW....9Ibs.. big baby!!! Congrats Dan. Hope you enjoy the new addition to your family!

Congratulations!

Wicked! Great news, congratulations to you all and well done to Mrs Dan...

:)

congratulations dan and his family

Evening all

D

congratulations on Tom I AM REALLY VERY VERY HAPPY that you and your family are well it must have been stressful starting fx500 at the same time as a new addition to your family, but all is well that ends well so love and kisses to your wife and your daughter, who now has to get used to being the big sister ,your new son and of course yourself see you when you return James is looking after the shop in your absence very well so worry not have fun with your new son

Congratulations!

Evening all

D

Many, many congratulations to you and your wife Dan, that's wonderful news.

The world just became a scarier place for pips with another baby Dan around.

Enjoy your time with your petite family.

My very best wishes to you all.

RS

Status
Not open for further replies.