Italy leaving the EU

You are right..but this needs to stop.

Agree strongly. I was shouting about fat cats and and abuse of the system many moons ago.

Bonus culture doesn't reward performance, this is clear between what people are paid and share price performance.

Barclays under Bob Diamond, paid out 50% of whole bank profit to 500 managers as bonuses and the remaining 50% went as dividends to 250,000+ shareholders. Bob was paid £200m and nearly sank Barclays. Current CEO is now trying to unwind his bull sh1t of a mess by selling and making redundancies to concentrate on core business.

Where is Bob now? In SA trying to buyup sinking EU banks on the cheap. His probably working to sink them too. Watch this space.

Agree strongly. I was shouting about fat cats and and abuse of the system many moons ago.

Bonus culture doesn't reward performance, this is clear between what people are paid and share price performance.

Barclays under Bob Diamond, paid out 50% of whole bank profit to 500 managers as bonuses and the remaining 50% went as dividends to 250,000+ shareholders. Bob was paid £200m and nearly sank Barclays. Current CEO is now trying to unwind his bull sh1t of a mess by selling and making redundancies to concentrate on core business.

Where is Bob now? In SA trying to buyup sinking EU banks on the cheap. His probably working to sink them too. Watch this space.

About time the law caught up with these rich crooks and fined them hefty sums. But oh no they are all init together and they get golden bowlers like Fred " the shred ". Disgraceful capitalism at its worst.

Kareem Serageldin

Compared to the gravity of offences and level of fraud I'm afraid the little fish are just a fall guy. 30 months sentence with good behaviour and including the start of trial he'll be out in 6 weeks. I'm sure that's going to make CEO's quake in their boots whilst counting their milions.

Here is another. As of August 2015, UBS trader Thomas Alexander William Hayes was the only person convicted in connection with the Libor scandal. In the UK, six bankers accused over Libor were cleared in early 2016.

The other 6 were cleared. Our financial system must be really precarious if it takes just one guy to fix rates. :eek:

I'm afraid I can't take these seriously compared the magnitude of their sins and the other big players in the game.

CEO's need to carry responsibilty and ensure the messages are relayed down and enforced. Prison or fines should punish the wrong doer and not shareholders.

The Italian banks are looking to the tax payer to bail them out.
Too important to fail.
The bankers should have to put their own money at risk as they waste billions knowing there will probably not be a comeback. Dodgy politicians are hand in glove with them. Getting kick-backs probably.