Islamic account

True believers probably nope, yeah. However plenty of traders probably couldn't care less for religion. :)

Well brokers are not so stupid to allow you to get away with no swaps while not charging you some other fixed fee. I saw that Tickmill offers free swap spread account but haven't heard any actual feedback on using this type of their account.

Well brokers are not so stupid to allow you to get away with no swaps while not charging you some other fixed fee. I saw that Tickmill offers free swap spread account but haven't heard any actual feedback on using this type of their account.

In fact, practically all brokers (especially those that work with Asia) odder such accounts. It's no wonder. The other question is that some of them offer swap-free accs to everyone :)

Thats exactly my point. :) Of course brokers want to get their share no matter what account you use.