No SWAP Broker or Muslim?

Joseph Trader

54 0
I want to try a new system I was thinking about long time ago, but I need swap free broker. I am not Muslim.... and I suppose this is a problem. Non of European brokers provides no swap account for Europeans. Or maybe I just don't know about existence of such ?

Regards,
Joseph.

Fxtekkie

25 1
Most brokers give you swap free options - but choose one that won't charge "storage" to replace the swaps.

Alternatively, trade without leverage, you won't be charged swap.

bigmistake

257 1
HotForex has no swap account, Islamic account. If you're Muslim, you can open an islamic account to get free swap with this broker.

LifeMirage

11 0
Last edited:

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
Interactive borkers
Nothing personal LifeMirage, but your typo had me in stitches. Not sure why I found it so funny, but I was quite literally holding my sides.

It seems so apt somehow yet I have no idea why.

Must stop smoking this stuff.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,184
Nothing personal LifeMirage, but your typo had me in stitches. Not sure why I found it so funny, but I was quite literally holding my sides.

It seems so apt somehow yet I have no idea why.

Must stop smoking this stuff.

At least he didn't say interactive burkas.....like a head up display of the world around.....
Now there's a potential business idea with a big market ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Brain

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock