Islam is good. Islamic terrorism is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TradePattern, who decides who is a terrorist? You?

The rebels in Libya, are considered terrorists by the Libyan government. Israel are considered terrorists by the majority of arab countries surrounding them. The West can be considered terrorists when they bomb other countries. Tibetan Rebels in China were considered terrorists. The Dalai Lama has been called a terrorist. Would you have the Dalai Lama killed?

You want to support democracy, but why? Do you actually believe the world would be better if EVERY country had democracy. Democracy didn't stop Hitler getting into power, it doesn't stop the corruption we have in politics now, the financial crisis, and democratic nations haven't exactly been peaceful to others in recent history. We, with our democratic system are responsible for a lot more deaths than Al-Qaeda.

Traderpattern yes there are plenty of moderate muslims but i dont believe there is a moderate islam. Please tell me the difference between mohammed and osama bin landen?

Mohammed wasn't trained by or ever worked for the CIA.

Why don't you read the Quaran if you want to understand it rather than listen to other peoples interpretations. Then you can make up your own mind. :idea:

Personally - I think Christians are better muslims than people from the ME who claim to be muslims. That's just my opinion.

Moreover - there are only two key fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam but most believers of these two religions struggle to explain the two distinctions.

Do you know what they are?

The 7/7 bombers and very many others don't like our culture !

If I didn't like the culture of the country I was born I'd move somewhere I felt happier. I certainly wouldn't go around wounding, maiming and butchering people.

oh dear ! , then what your troops are doing all around the world ?!

TradePattern, who decides who is a terrorist? You?

The rebels in Libya, are considered terrorists by the Libyan government. Israel are considered terrorists by the majority of arab countries surrounding them. The West can be considered terrorists when they bomb other countries. Tibetan Rebels in China were considered terrorists. The Dalai Lama has been called a terrorist. Would you have the Dalai Lama killed?

You want to support democracy, but why? Do you actually believe the world would be better if EVERY country had democracy. Democracy didn't stop Hitler getting into power, it doesn't stop the corruption we have in politics now, the financial crisis, and democratic nations haven't exactly been peaceful to others in recent history. We, with our democratic system are responsible for a lot more deaths than Al-Qaeda.

top post (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.