Islam is good. Islamic terrorism is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderPattern

Dear Fellow Posters,

Islam and Islamic terror is currently highly topical in news and current affairs.

I feel that it is necessary to have this thread, given the global reality that we all face.

Islam, when practiced in a non-violent way and when it doesn't force women to cover up, is a good religion. I have every respect for this great religion.

Islamic terrorism is an interpretation of Islam which is clearly not a good thing.

Examples of Muslims who deserve our support are:
1) The youth of Arab countries who are fighting for democracy, in particular in Libya
2) The Bosnian Muslims who we defended from the Serbs
3) Saudi Arabia, since we have huge oil deals there

Examples of Islamic terrorists include:
1) Osama Bin Laden and Al-Quaeda
2) The Pakistani military and political leadership who hid Osama Bin Laden
3) Jihadists in Kashmir
4) Hamas and Hezbollah
5) Gaddafi
6) Saddam
7) The Iranian leadership

We, the civilised world, need to maximise our support for deserving muslims whilst maximising our opposition to muslim terrorists.

I need to repeat that we are not fighting a war on Islam, since it is generally a great religion.

No, we are instead fighting a war on terrorism, driven by people who have interpreted the islamic teachings in a violent manner.

When we are fighting this war on terror, we must always remember that we are not fighting islam.

Kind regards,
TP

264804-ambrose-ackroyd-albums-ambrose-ackroyd-album-2-picture2118-untitled.png

Last edited:

Dont like religion that much but i think islam is the worst and wont be good to britain.I know there are many good muslims but i believe as the number of muslims grow in our country things will escalate. Not envious of the next generation.

Last edited:

Dont like religion that much but i think islam is the worst and wont be good to britain.I know there are many good muslims but i believe as the number of muslims grow in our country things will escalate. Not envious of the next generation.

I'm not so sure. The UK born and bred muslims grow up liking our culture. Maybe you are right. I, for one, will not be around to see the outcome.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure. The UK born and bred muslims grow up liking our culture. Maybe you are right. I, for one, will not be around to see the outcome.

The 7/7 bombers and very many others don't like our culture !

If I didn't like the culture of the country I was born I'd move somewhere I felt happier. I certainly wouldn't go around wounding, maiming and butchering people.

The 7/7 bombers and very many others don't like our culture !

If I didn't like the culture of the country I was born I'd move somewhere I felt happier. I certainly wouldn't go around wounding, maiming and butchering people.

Unfortunately, you are correct but we don't seem to like theirs, either. Religion is at the bottom of most of the world's conflicts.

Indeed, Split. That and economic advantage.
No, I don't like theirs, but if that's the religion they want to follow it's their choice. At least we live in free countries.

When moderate muslims come out in force condeming their militant brothers, I might actually start to believe the OPs line.

For now though - I don't buy it.

When moderate muslims come out in force condeming their militant brothers, I might actually start to believe the OPs line.

For now though - I don't buy it.

Very nice video in the above post. We need to follow France's lead and ban the disgraceful 7th century burqa that fanatical muslims impose upon their 4 wives. We also need to ensure that muslims in the UK only have 1 wife.

Others had previously complained about the anti-Islamic nature of my other posts, which is why I established this thread.

I am not against peaceful islam. I only declare war upon violent and terroristic islam, as per my opening post. I support our troops against such muslims.

We need to make the distinction between peaceful muslims and terrorist muslims when bombing the muslims e.g. in Libya we are correctly bombing Gaddafi and his fellow muslim terrorists but are protecting the good and peaceful muslims. If we were to bomb the peaceful muslims of Libya, we would be wrong to do so.

We need to do something similar to Libya in terroristic places such as Pakistan and Iran.

May the Lord bless all victims of violent islam, including ourselves, the USA, Israel and India.

By uniting with our fellow victims of islamic terror, Al Quaedan muslims will surely face defeat.

Traderpattern yes there are plenty of moderate muslims but i dont believe there is a moderate islam. Please tell me the difference between mohammed and osama bin landen?

Status
Not open for further replies.