Islam is good. Islamic terrorism is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderPattern

339 7
When moderate muslims come out in force condeming their militant brothers, I might actually start to believe the OPs line.

For now though - I don't buy it.

Very nice video in the above post. We need to follow France's lead and ban the disgraceful 7th century burqa that fanatical muslims impose upon their 4 wives. We also need to ensure that muslims in the UK only have 1 wife.

Others had previously complained about the anti-Islamic nature of my other posts, which is why I established this thread.

I am not against peaceful islam. I only declare war upon violent and terroristic islam, as per my opening post. I support our troops against such muslims.

We need to make the distinction between peaceful muslims and terrorist muslims when bombing the muslims e.g. in Libya we are correctly bombing Gaddafi and his fellow muslim terrorists but are protecting the good and peaceful muslims. If we were to bomb the peaceful muslims of Libya, we would be wrong to do so.

We need to do something similar to Libya in terroristic places such as Pakistan and Iran.

May the Lord bless all victims of violent islam, including ourselves, the USA, Israel and India.

By uniting with our fellow victims of islamic terror, Al Quaedan muslims will surely face defeat.

fleetwood

51 1
Traderpattern yes there are plenty of moderate muslims but i dont believe there is a moderate islam. Please tell me the difference between mohammed and osama bin landen?

Shakone

2,458 665
TradePattern, who decides who is a terrorist? You?

The rebels in Libya, are considered terrorists by the Libyan government. Israel are considered terrorists by the majority of arab countries surrounding them. The West can be considered terrorists when they bomb other countries. Tibetan Rebels in China were considered terrorists. The Dalai Lama has been called a terrorist. Would you have the Dalai Lama killed?

You want to support democracy, but why? Do you actually believe the world would be better if EVERY country had democracy. Democracy didn't stop Hitler getting into power, it doesn't stop the corruption we have in politics now, the financial crisis, and democratic nations haven't exactly been peaceful to others in recent history. We, with our democratic system are responsible for a lot more deaths than Al-Qaeda.

Reactions: Atilla

Atilla

Legendary member
19,823 3,092
Traderpattern yes there are plenty of moderate muslims but i dont believe there is a moderate islam. Please tell me the difference between mohammed and osama bin landen?

Mohammed wasn't trained by or ever worked for the CIA.

Why don't you read the Quaran if you want to understand it rather than listen to other peoples interpretations. Then you can make up your own mind. :idea:

Personally - I think Christians are better muslims than people from the ME who claim to be muslims. That's just my opinion.

Moreover - there are only two key fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam but most believers of these two religions struggle to explain the two distinctions.

Do you know what they are?

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
The 7/7 bombers and very many others don't like our culture !

If I didn't like the culture of the country I was born I'd move somewhere I felt happier. I certainly wouldn't go around wounding, maiming and butchering people.

oh dear ! , then what your troops are doing all around the world ?!

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
TradePattern, who decides who is a terrorist? You?

The rebels in Libya, are considered terrorists by the Libyan government. Israel are considered terrorists by the majority of arab countries surrounding them. The West can be considered terrorists when they bomb other countries. Tibetan Rebels in China were considered terrorists. The Dalai Lama has been called a terrorist. Would you have the Dalai Lama killed?

You want to support democracy, but why? Do you actually believe the world would be better if EVERY country had democracy. Democracy didn't stop Hitler getting into power, it doesn't stop the corruption we have in politics now, the financial crisis, and democratic nations haven't exactly been peaceful to others in recent history. We, with our democratic system are responsible for a lot more deaths than Al-Qaeda.

top post (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock