Is this going to go up?

momothebored

sspu.png

why do you ask? probably gonna range or do a drop towards the lower 0.60s/0.50s

why do you ask? probably gonna range or do a drop towards the lower 0.60s/0.50s

Because i'm vested from around $0.50.

Why drop or range-bound?

Just curious.

It's been in an uptrend channel flanked by EMA(20D) and the upper BB for a long time. And a doji has already formed at the lower channel support.

why is it possible to drop or consolidate? because there was an abnormal volume on early September. this abnormality does not happen often. if we take that huge candle as a storm, what you see before and after this candle are the calm before and after the storm.
the drop or consolidation may or may not be finished. that's what you have to find out.

indicators are inferior to price action and volume. and a doji can occur any time without seeing the expected effect/reaction happening.

understand I did not say that there is no uptrend nor it cannot go up further. of course the main bias on the entire chart is up.

I don't trade stocks (this seems to be a stock). it would be interesting to see what happens after a few days or weeks. keep us posted. ;)

Granted that the long green candle and subsequent drop was probably a pump and dump, would you consider the whole thing as the formation of a bullish wedge(?), with $0.66 as a base? Potential micro double bottom at $0.66 as well.

Anyway.. what probabilities would you assign?
P(drop), P(consolidate), P(rise)

thanks

why is it possible to drop or consolidate? because there was an abnormal volume on early September. this abnormality does not happen often. if we take that huge candle as a storm, what you see before and after this candle are the calm before and after the storm.
the drop or consolidation may or may not be finished. that's what you have to find out.

indicators are inferior to price action and volume. and a doji can occur any time without seeing the expected effect/reaction happening.

understand I did not say that there is no uptrend nor it cannot go up further. of course the main bias on the entire chart is up.

I don't trade stocks (this seems to be a stock). it would be interesting to see what happens after a few days or weeks. keep us posted. ;)

can you clarify and put up a relevant chart? i do not see a wedge.
i understand patterns are highly subjective.

Maybe not a wedge.. a pennant(?) or one of these triangular bullish continuation patterns.

Also MACDH gradient has more or less flattened.

75314656.png

Haven't you already asked that same question here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/157928-how-would-you-interpret-chart.html

Didn't like the answers??

So you are looking for everyone to say yes it's going way up?

Forget the wedgies, flags, inverse upside bullish harami dojos or whatever...It's a low volume, highly manipulated, pump & dump penny stock. IMO you are likely to suffer a loss before you see the highs again if you don't get out soon.

Peter

I'd cash out, personally. That large move at the beginning of September, and it barely budged on news of Q3? It's got lower to go.

Imo, of course. You're sitting on a ~30% gain whatever the case.

Maybe not a wedge.. a pennant(?) or one of these triangular bullish continuation patterns.

Also MACDH gradient has more or less flattened.

75314656.png

Looking to test support 60 imo.

What was your target when you entered the trade?

Haven't you already asked that same question here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/technical-analysis/157928-how-would-you-interpret-chart.html

Didn't like the answers??

So you are looking for everyone to say yes it's going way up?

Forget the wedgies, flags, inverse upside bullish harami dojos or whatever...It's a low volume, highly manipulated, pump & dump penny stock. IMO you are likely to suffer a loss before you see the highs again if you don't get out soon.

Peter

1. If I was satisfied with the answers, would I open a new thread? Good job Sherlock

2. "So you are looking for everyone to say yes it's going way up?"
Sorry, not nearly as stupid as you look :)

1. If I was satisfied with the answers, would I open a new thread? Good job Sherlock

2. "So you are looking for everyone to say yes it's going way up?"
Sorry, not nearly as stupid as you look :)

You ask a load of stupid questions, and you're not really interested in the answers. You really are a disgrace. You've got no chance. Keep building your post count.

Looking to test support 60 imo.

What was your target when you entered the trade?

A friend that covers the stock suspects a few more surprises may be in order. But he may have just been sweet-talked by management.

Fundamentally, his TP is around $0.80+.
His fund's AUM is way too big for them to really care about penny stocks like this,
and so is mine. More about personal interests.

My decisions are largely FA based (about 90%), just curious what the charts are saying. That approach reflects the general institutional approaches in the region.. TA is usually just used to confirm FA.

Taking a 20% margin of safety to an intrinsic value of $0.80, $0.64-$0.66 would be where FMs would still be looking to enter, if any are looking at this for their funds.

You ask a load of stupid questions, and you're not really interested in the answers. You really are a disgrace. You've got no chance. Keep building your post count.

That's funny, the HF I work for probably pays me more in a month than you make in a decade in your mom's basement.

Don't be shy, just PM me if you want a donation, okay?

Tell me again how smart you are please.
ROFLMAO :cheesy:

That's funny, the HF I work for probably pays me more in a month than you make in a decade in your mom's basement.

You know I only looked at this thread because I saw WackyPete's response to it and I think he and Shakone make a good a point.

Ok TP 80 any timeframe?

What are the fundamentals or the few expected surprises?

I wouldn't go by what anyone else says but verify for your self. A so called trader friend at my old badminton club once strongly tipped some shares for me and after a short while of making little gains crashed dramatically. Right ******* he was.

Trend is up, just a small move down so maybe the trend will continue, or not.Wackypete is correct low volume and i agree its manipulated i would get rid of all of them there indicators looks like a Xmas tree.What are they for?Your MACD ha a crossover long after the event im willing to learn so maybe im missing something here.And also if you have to ask then you should not trade.

Pretty much the response I'd expect. Useless, bravado nonsense. You remind me of another poster, who disappeared just around the time you started posting. Welcome back.

I'd go all in. You won't gain anything if you don't put any money down. Once the money is in, you are guaranteed to get something in return.