Is this a genuine company or a scam?

Julietbravo, i'd advise urgent copying of any thread info/links that are useful to you.

there's been notice on other older threads of edits, possible deletions. this has likely been due to eden brown et al complaining, or ambulance chasers trying it on to feed their fat snouts.

as you have said you have to deal with eden brown, email them and instruct them to sell the carbon investments, report back to the thread what they say (y)

How can my stuff get deleted? Maybe I could try deleting EB's website!

Well as we know the system is geared towards the 'rights' of the criminal. If EB write a solicitors letter to T2W they will delete the thread because it would cost them too much money not to.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It's them that needs a solicitors letter from me, not the other way round!! Is that how stuff gets deleted? Someone complains and then it has to go? Seems to me that criminals have far too many rights!!!

JulieBravo. A solicitor is the way to go, but be warned of throwing good money after bad. As I said before,Eden Brown is, probably, a front office that, legally, does not have to pass clients' details to third parties.

You have to get past that.

Carbon Neutral, or whatever, could be found in a directory if it was genuine.. Tell me of one upfront company that that does not have a registered address and letterheaded correspondence. If it is not a genuine firm, I would write all this off to experience and, please, if you answer any more interesting cold callers, the least you can do is ask them to follow up their offer with a formal letter. I, even, ask my gas and water companies to do that much. Telephones are very anonymous and everyone knows how difficult it can be to trace the callers of, even, well known companies. NatWest has warned me, more than once, of email scams that they have not sent.

We are currently trying to deal directly with Carbon Neutral Investments. They do not answer the phone but they do reply to emails. They are based in London. They say we can transfer the VERs but I'm vague on this as I haven't been the one who's contacted them. We are considering taking independent financial advice but then is that just throwing more money away? I'm sure the advice will be sound, it's just there is probably very little, if anything, to get back

Juliet Bravo. CNI are a legitimate FSA regulated firm. They are wholesalers in Carbon Credits but do not sell retail. However, a large number of brokers who do sell retail source their credits from CNI. So you have the credits. Selling them is a different matter. Very difficult. May have to weight some time for a secondary market to evolve. Many brokers sell the credits with a promise of an exit plan, which turns out to be hot air. And because the brokers are not FSA regulated there is little you can do about it unless you have some concrete evidence of fraudulent mis-representation.

Juliet Bravo. CNI are a legitimate FSA regulated firm. They are wholesalers in Carbon Credits but do not sell retail. However, a large number of brokers who do sell retail source their credits from CNI. So you have the credits. Selling them is a different matter. Very difficult. May have to weight some time for a secondary market to evolve. Many brokers sell the credits with a promise of an exit plan, which turns out to be hot air. And because the brokers are not FSA regulated there is little you can do about it unless you have some concrete evidence of fraudulent mis-representation.

If they are in the UK, that is a break for you, at least. You may get some help from a consumer organisation, or the police, rather than paying for a solicitor.

if you post a thread entitled "is this a genuine company or a scam?" then i reckon its a scam (before reading anything).....or am i bluffing?

btw julietbravo, i used to fancy juliet bravo - are you her? is it ever on uk gold? recently saw the professionals on uk gold and it was more like a david lynch series. it was f weird, one of them pretended to be a spanish hitman but couldnt speak spanish & cld hardly speak english. the other one had to burgle a place to get evidence but got caught by the house owner woman and he pleaded with her that he had problems as a child which is why he had to go into peoples houses to steal, she felt sorry for him and let him go.....or was i on acid?

So far I know it is a scam company. can anybody tell me how the family member got themselves involved with carbon investments and the eden brown group?

What family? And what difference does it matter how they got into it? Nepotism?

Ffs....Note to self: never respond to vendors.

It is not always as easy as that and it's getting that you can't trust anyone, these days, unless it's face to face.

This happened to me a few weeks ago. It used to be that when the telephone was to be replaced, or there was a problem, the company sent a line technician to your door and he fixed it. End of story.

This element of trust in face value has changed. The company have now told their technicians that they will get a commission for getting new installations contracted, if they persuade the householder to accept.

This guy rang me and told me that the company telephone technician was going to come, when convenient, and install a faster internet line. No charge involved--the company would pay for it and, in a quiet aside, he added that the extra service charge would come through the bank in the normal way. When I asked, he told me that it would be a few euros more but the service would be faster and I'd be pleased with it. etc,., etc.

I said, "Thanks for calling, I'll pop into to the telephone shop, nearby, and find out what I will get and, whether I want to pay the extra.

He knew, at once, that he would lose his commission if I did that, but I insisted and he closed the call. I could tell by his tone that he was disappointed.

So there you go. You are quite right. Question everyone, even the milkman!

The person that you see every day could be earning his wages on a commission basis and that may not be in your interest.

Last edited:
Noble wealth management.

Been offered a com only job with them in dubai. Anyone heard of them.
Want to put this as a new thread but not sure how?

Re: Noble wealth management.

I have heard that Dubai has suffered greatly from this world crisis. Make sure that your back is covered before you go. I would be nervous of commission only because it won't be a nice place to live in if you are skint.

Also, find out if you would be working for Noble or if they are just an agency.

Last edited:
It's an incredibly complex business we've got involved with. There are so many loopholes for fraudsters to slip through. Unravelling the chain is not easy. However, all this info is useful to get us further on with our investigation.

Thanks Splitlink. I cannot find hardly anything about them on the net and that worries me!!!! They are independant.

My guess is you are confusing

the recruiting Company Professional recruitment agency for private and public sector jobs

wit the carbon credits company Eden Brown Group: Organization DB Profile: Carbon Credits

or this in Barcelona Contact Us - Eden Brown Group

BTW things are picking up in Dubai but dont plan more than 5 yeara ahead

How did the Job turn out? I have just received an offer from this company but I want to be sure it is bona-fide.

I

I posted in a earlier feed that I had invested and sold VER credits with a trading platform, so my advice would be buy from a trading platform and that way you know there is an option to sell them.