www.fsirc.org scam,boiler!!!!

agree agree, i have sent an email to cong. baker and will see if he will be interested in knowing that he too was part of the scam?! as FSIRC claim:(

Take screenshots of the pages with their photos on them, that website could disappear very quickly.

HEY GUYS! i just googled fsirc and they are there alright! scammer boiler room motherf*ckers!!1:devilish: another boiler room bites the dust! LMAO :LOL:

Attachments

• Lauryn Curtis.jpg
    Lauryn Curtis.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 157
I checked the website and its already gone but then again i received another call from a so called investigator claiming to work for the US government under the agency Federal Securities Regulatory Agency or FSRA. I checked their website, turns out to be EXACTLY THE SAME with the same address:

27th/Floor Henry M. Jackson Federal Building
915 2nd Ave. Seattle, Washington
98104 United States of America

the only difference is they removed the pictures and changed it to FSRA Directors.
it seems to me that these are the same scammers asking for money from innocent investors. this is their website

http://www.fsra-protect.org

I checked the website and its already gone but then again i received another call from a so called investigator claiming to work for the US government under the agency Federal Securities Regulatory Agency or FSRA. I checked their website, turns out to be EXACTLY THE SAME with the same address:

27th/Floor Henry M. Jackson Federal Building
915 2nd Ave. Seattle, Washington
98104 United States of America

the only difference is they removed the pictures and changed it to FSRA Directors.
it seems to me that these are the same scammers asking for money from innocent investors. this is their website

http://www.fsra-protect.org

That shows two things, firstly that the criminals monitor this website and secondly by highlighting their scams here we are causing them a few headaches.

I have screen shots of the old website if anyone needs them.

It seems the SEC are on their backs, they have already issued a warning but with a different URL www.fsraonline.org which has already been taken down.

http://www.sec.gov/investor/oiepauselistfake.htm

Absolutely, and recently I believe FSIRC has been reported to the SEC. It will just be a matter of time before they issue a warning to the public. I have a friend who works for the SEC I think he can help us get the case number of the FSIRC. I will post it as soon as I can.

Absolutely, and recently I believe FSIRC has been reported to the SEC. It will just be a matter of time before they issue a warning to the public. I have a friend who works for the SEC I think he can help us get the case number of the FSIRC. I will post it as soon as I can.

:mad:

That shows two things, firstly that the criminals monitor this website and secondly by highlighting their scams here we are causing them a few headaches.

I have screen shots of the old website if anyone needs them.

Fsra and Fsric are different institution if you will check.

thats what i thought. Thanks for the info. Other people should be aware that they are still operational only using a different website address.

By the way pboyles, i tried typing their agency and website address on google and it goes directly to their site and no warning of their activities given that they were already taken down by the SEC before. How can we place a warning with their new website?

By the way pboyles, i tried typing their agency and website address on google and it goes directly to their site and no warning of their activities given that they were already taken down by the SEC before. How can we place a warning with their new website?

Trade2win normally appears near the top in google searches, however with this being recently added content I'm not sure if it would be available yet. You could also post the information on other boards, that would help. Try the following

Yahoo answers
Motley Fool
Hotstocked
Forexfactory.com
Forexpeacearmy.com

Any other share type website that lets you post freely.

Actually there is a reference to this site on page 2 of google for FSRA Protect