Is it time to Buy Gold ?

twalker

I understand your reply but it seems to fly in the face of trading practice. ie. if price, volume and indicators are falling you get out until the indicators change or it bounces off support.

Regards

bracke

I find indicators are trailing indicators so often if you wait for them to turn you already missed the move.
I am a real advocate of price action over indicators but it took a while to get there.
A long time ago somebody told me to "trade what you see", I didn't understand that for a long time but it is very important.

twalker

I am in total agreement.

After 2 years of market experience its price action, support/resistance and sma for me plus trade what you see not what you think.

Others may do well with indicators - so be it but they are not for me, or if they are - in very small and limited amount.

Regards

bracke

There are a lot of commentators from the USA who have been saying buy gold & sell your stocks for years. They seem obsessed by gold!

Actually my favoured long now is in Palladium, it has the best fundamenetals to back it up. Keep an eye on that puppy. It is small volume compared to the others but I think it will be a good bet this year.