Irans capture of British troops

War games , Is it ?

• The west have created this situation to further advance against Iran

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Iran are pushing , because Russia is turning westernese with nuclear non assistance

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • UN forces, will attack within 3-6 months

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • This will fissle out, but will show Iran has balls, Big Ones.

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
A lot of analysts would argue that this is just part of a process of Globalisation, moving towards a one world government, a New World Order, removing the regimes of non-western problem nations along the way in order to gain control of them & their resources, under the elusion of establising global democracy, in the form of an unelected global government.

Very possibly.

Could you imagine if a neanderthal like George Bush was in charge of the one-world government ?

On second thoughts it probably wouldn't appeal to him because he would have nobody to go to war with.

Crap Buddist said:
Well, problem resolved with the troops and chump came up trump's early on trading his outright position of, fissle out in a week, o.k. so it took an extension on 7 days, but his directional call was on the money and all the other big balls buyers, I think the Iranians manipulated and pulled in a couple of 3-6 moth war mongers buyers , and the west have created this situation buyers too, on a cunning mark down for a few days . Now the russia turning westernese buyers you get out for scratch for no apparent reason , I cant think of one but feel its a scratch trade?

I cant even remember what i Voted for, i think it was either 1, or the russia option, thinking iran were getting pissed off with russia making things difficult over Irans non payment of bills to russia for work on their nuclear power plant...... anyways i'll book a loss for not even knowing what my position was... :)

The Russians are the Greatest negotiators on the globe. Very hard boiled people to do business with.

I reckon they know they have Iran over a barrel and so maximising their extractions.

As for non support and all that rubbish that's just disinformation. If Russia and China were any more behind Iran then they already are, they'd be in bed.

yacarob1 said:
Very possibly.

Could you imagine if a neanderthal like George Bush was in charge of the one-world government ?

On second thoughts it probably wouldn't appeal to him because he would have nobody to go to war with.

Some would argue that he is nothing more than a puppet of the new world order/neo-con/illuminati/ruling elite - the powerful forces that really pull the strings in world affairs.

JTrader said:
Some would argue that he is nothing more than a puppet of the new world order/neo-con/illuminati/ruling elite - the powerful forces that really pull the strings in world affairs.

Possibly and their work is exceptional for everyone to see.

Big words and very little people...

New World Order - ( I don't see it )

Illuminati - ( Well and truly in the dark ) :LOL:

Ruling elite - ( What control do these people have? Look at Iraq )

A little like building a house of cards...

The ability to build is so much more difficult than the ability to destroy.
The ability to build takes so much longer than the ability to destory.
The ability to build takes a lot more money than the ability to destroy.

So far these 'great elite' rulers have built a great opposition and destroyed US reputation (what little they had) and world influence.

Ofcourse, they could be right if that was their original plans... :LOL: :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Many congratulations to the governments of Iran and the UK.

Between them they have carefully stage managed and choreographed this whole affair so that they both come out of it smelling of roses.

The 14 seamen and a dog come home as conquering heroes even though they haven't actually done anything except appearing and acting in a pitiful manner on Iranian TV.

The only credible part of this whole affair is the depiction of George W. Bush as a monster...spot on.

Maybe the BBC should dramatise it and have it as a 2 hour Sunday night comedy / drama.

With a bit of imagination it might even rival Borat as the funniest screenplay of all time.

Excuse me for being cynical but the whole affair reeks of seedy politics and even seedier diplomacy.

Come back Jim Hacker..all is forgiven.

yacarob1 said:
Many congratulations to the governments of Iran and the UK.

Between them they have carefully stage managed and choreographed this whole affair so that they both come out of it smelling of roses.

The 14 seamen and a dog come home as conquering heroes even though they haven't actually done anything except appearing and acting in a pitiful manner on Iranian TV.

The only credible part of this whole affair is the depiction of George W. Bush as a monster...spot on.

Maybe the BBC should dramatise it and have it as a 2 hour Sunday night comedy / drama.

With a bit of imagination it might even rival Borat as the funniest screenplay of all time.

Excuse me for being cynical but the whole affair reeks of seedy politics and even seedier diplomacy.

Come back Jim Hacker..all is forgiven.

George seemed less tolerant of Irans actions/approach, than was Tony in the language used.

I agree that Iran has come out of this incident looking good.

I gain the impression that the UK govt. has come out of this with reputation intact, but that they were taken by surprise themselves at the freeing of the Sailors, and the fact that the UK has come out of this with credibility, seems largely thanks to Iran.

Last edited:
JTrader said:
George seemed less tolerant of Irans actions/approach, than was Tony in the language used.

I agree that Iran has come out of this incident looking good.

I gain the impression that the UK govt. has come out of this with reputation intact, but that they were taken by surprise themselves at the freeing of the Sailors, and the fact that the UK has come out of this with credibility, seems largely thanks to Iran.

Have you heard the news? Some admiral now stating the UK soldiers were on an intelligence gathering mission. Oh :-0

They did not wish to say this in case it upset the Iranians and they really were put on trial for spying etc etc... Oh :-0

So what are we saying, we were spying and gathering intelligence on Iran and we duped them by saying they searching for car smugglers and pirates and we have one up on them. :confused:

I thought we had satellites for that sort of thing. :confused:

:rolleyes: What do I know... :rolleyes:

Atilla said:
Have you heard the news? Some admiral now stating the UK soldiers were on an intelligence gathering mission. Oh :-0

They did not wish to say this in case it upset the Iranians and they really were put on trial for spying etc etc... Oh :-0

So what are we saying, we were spying and gathering intelligence on Iran and we duped them by saying they searching for car smugglers and pirates and we have one up on them. :confused:

I thought we had satellites for that sort of thing. :confused:

:rolleyes: What do I know... :rolleyes:

Bloody hell stewards enquiry on the polls then? :) that would have to come under further advance against Iran. no payout till its resolved..... if it ever is.

Maybe we should send the hostages back and apologise to the Iranians for cheating them.

yacarob1 said:
Maybe we should send the hostages back and apologise to the Iranians for cheating them.

Good idea let's take the higher ground for real.

That will confuse the sh1ts out the Iranians though... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Was just glad that the freeing of the seamen din't impact my crude long too badly. I would have prefered it if Ahmadinejad had just given his soldiers medals for the capture made some beheading threats and held off for a few days before launching into the release bit. Te fact he did not somewhat dampened the joy I had for the freedom of my fellow countrymen.

yacarob1 said:
Yes, it's a new concept called Counter-Geopolitical Diplomacy.

I am increasingly astonished by the news on telly. Having watched them being given going away presents the report is

"apparently not all of them were well treated. One of them was kept in solitary confinement."

Am I hearing this right? :LOL:

Also, no deals were done but;

One Iranian hostage was released in Iraq - (although denied being held by the US authorities)
+
Iranians get to visit their 5 arrested officials from their official building some where ir Irbil or Kirkuk

No deals were done! Yeah right.

What kind of reporting is this?

Isn't it time to move on....this little drama is over.

4 UK soldiers were killed in Iraq yesterday.

In comparison, the Iran affair pales into insignificance.

yacarob1 said:
Isn't it time to move on....this little drama is over.

4 UK soldiers were killed in Iraq yesterday.

In comparison, the Iran affair pales into insignificance.

Yes true, it begs the question what the UK troops are still doing there and why arn't they coming back home now that the war is over?

It is wrong to expect the army or the military to carry out a policemen's job.

The term war on terror is worng in it self. You can't fight a war against terrorists. The whole ideology is wrong.

yacarob1 said:
George Bush doesn't know what ideology means.

He just knows how to murder people.

And then laughs & smirks & makes jokes...........................................

Last edited:
And then laughs & smirks & makes jokes...........................................

And then teaches his favourite student, Tony Blair, how to be a murderer.

Blair proved to be a quick learner.

Last edited:
The incident seems to have descended into/ended as a propaganda war.
The medias coverage of the double-bluffing situation/s, seems to be a blatant insult to the publics intelligence.

Last edited:
Anyone considered the poss that Ahmedinejad might be part of this whole panto ?
And all this wipe xxxxx off the map might be made for TV (he might be just reading a script they gave him to read) ?? They might even be the West -!!!!!!!!

Just a thought........ he comes across as a puppet /bit part player - seems pleasant enough but he's no Saddam!