IQ & Trading

the results say that im gifted at spotting patterns in pictures and numbers ,these talents combined with my overall high intelligence make me good at understanding the big picture............
sounds like id better take up TA................
LOL LOL LOL;)

Only 122, but I was in a hurry. How many goes did JonnyT have?

I don't like IQ tests but the Dow is so dull lately that it seemed like fun.

124....which is much less than when measured at Uni...which was enough for a mensa entry...

Confirms with my wife's allegations that my brain is shrinking with age...!!!

Must take up TA seriously now as I was not too sucessful before...after all if a US president has IQ of 90 odd (not too sure but soemwhere near!!) then I have hope after all...

IQ is very relative by the way....IQ test carried out between say Masai and a Professional in UK then Professional will win..

But if IQ test is carried out 'Masai' style - and the questions are ...what do you do when lion attacks your cows...or...what do you do when you are thirsty and no water in sight..etc etc..then Masai will win and professional will lose...

Intelligence is a survival issue and nothing else..perhaps I am wrong..

You can alledgely smoke Banana skins rather like another erm well known herb...

What did you do in your youth oatman ;)

JonnyT

Looks like I started something here. :cheesy:
Be careful climbing your banana "tree", I believe the fruits grow upwards :rolleyes:
JonnyT, I've never smoked banana skins, we always had the proper stuff :cool: , although a guy at work used to take banana skins home. He couldn't trade to save his life :confused:
Which brings me to Zambuck's post, the Masai will win, the Pro will be dead! ;)

Who the hell cares whether bananas are herbs, fruits, vegetables or rock.

Can you trade the damn things ? !!!

You can trade anything with a price but remember this one doesn't go straight up and down :cheesy:

Zambuck,

The next time your good lady alleges that your brain - or other vital organ - appears to have shrunk, you can remind her that her diagnostic technique is perhaps less reliable than the one for determining the point at which middle-age has clearly been reached in womanhood. It is that point where the narrow waist and broad mind change places!

Light blue touch paper and retire. I jest - of course.

Best wishes,
Seancass

Seancas..

LOL.....very good...I will show her your e mail after she had few glasses of bubbly......My strategy to stay alive..!!!

regards

127 - but I lost interest half way through ( excuses, excuses) but they do have some great IQ tests...

Looks like we're all well above normal in the IQ stakes then. I got 131 and am a "Complex Intellectual" so there!

Either all traders are very intelligent or this thread is an example, like trading itself, of only the successful coming clean.

Come on lets here from someone who scored below 100!

What is a Normal IQ... 124 BTW and no buts from me.

The highest ive scored on one of these test is 136 and the lowest is 94 and I can say that my mental maths is very poor and i think that is why on that particular test it was low as it was a timed math test.

I got 127 and it said im a "word warrior" whatever that implies.

Reg

P.S i dont think thats too bad considering i NEVER did any homework or listened in class and left school at 15 with 2 grade 'c' o levels lol! I never went back to pick up the exam certificates neither. It means sweet FA to me.