Investing.com historical prices.

oddsyfish

Hi . Doing some work on historical us30 index prices. Could anyone tell me why the open price on the historical data page is usually considerably different to the 1430 price on the actual charts? . (same applies to close and 2100.)
(From UK so times are in GMT)

Cheers.

Hi . Doing some work on historical us30 index prices. Could anyone tell me why the open price on the historical data page is usually considerably different to the 1430 price on the actual charts? . (same applies to close and 2100.)

Cheers.

Hi. Looking at the last 2 trading days, the open and close prices on investing.com do reflect the chart prices. Is it possible the difference you see is between the cash price and futures price?
Cheers

Cheers.

Hi. Looking at the last 2 trading days, the open and close prices on investing.com do reflect the chart prices. Is it possible the difference you see is between the cash price and futures price?
Cheers