CAC Intraday Historical Prices

austrader85

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find Historical Daily Data for the CAC but have had no success. On another forum somebody was looking for Intraday data for the UK and eoddata.com was suggested but there is no data for the French market there. I require price data rather than charts. I have started saving graphs and prices on my pc since March and was hoping somebody might have been doing the same for a while longer! If anybody could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic. I would settle for DAX data also :D

Cheers, B

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find Historical Daily Data for the CAC but have had no success. On another forum somebody was looking for Intraday data for the UK and eoddata.com was suggested but there is no data for the French market there. I require price data rather than charts. I have started saving graphs and prices on my pc since March and was hoping somebody might have been doing the same for a while longer! If anybody could point me in the right direction that would be fantastic. I would settle for DAX data also :D

Cheers, B

Did you try Boursorama.com?