Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello,
just started trading around july started won and lost money on trading so far
hope to recoup my loss started off from £1900 now am down to 1556. last traded sept 23, not gone back in yet.. still reading few books (but honestly could not finish it coz of working part-time and with baby 9 months) candlestick interests me, would like to learn more... would want to trade long term..using my husbands account to trade but will open my own by next year..
here from Leeds, I trade on stocks and shares, use ADFN and TDwaterhouse online broker (their good)

Hi,
I'm at the embryonic stage. I went to an Investools seminars but couldn't afford even their lowest fees and all I wanted was knowledge. So went to Half-Price books and bought the Essentials of Trading written by John Forman. What a great book for a beginner. Talks about the basic trade, strategy, some fundamental, technical and quantative analysis as well as strategies. He talks about creating a plan and journalling. I found this website by reading the book. A lot of the information goes over my head but I'm going to keep at it until I understand what I know I don't now.

Only concern is when I registered for this website I can only use the demo for 30 days and I think I need it for more time. Well, let's see what happens. I'm happy to have found this place.

Have a great Trading day.
Moonlight52

Introduction

Hello, I am a new member and part time day trader as well. I've been learning and simulating for about a year now. I started with learning about options trading and have moved to daytrading futures, mostly the TF. I have been live for a few months now. I am positive to this point although I feel I am still learning to manage the emotions and discipline of live trading. I've been a member for a few months now but this is my first post. I have to say that the senior members here are for the most part very generous with their time and knowledge. I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the quality and care with which information is shared on these forums.
Thank you

new here

hi everyone... i am jaybee,fresh graduate of nursing, i dont have a job yet.. I am thinking of putting up bussiness rather than working in a hospital.. looking out for more ideas here...
:D

DonSter

hi everyone
i'm new to this forum and i've been trading part time for the past 2 years, mainly stocks and forex with some success (nothing to write home about) but find trading very interesting. i am now looking to take the plunge into options. thanks for sharing your experiences and knowledge, it's a pleasure to log on to this site and access such invaluable information.

Thanks
DonSter

Hi all

Complete newbie to all this so gona research for a while. Got a business with some capital, and want to convert to trading through it. Is this a good move?:) For now i will continue reading and learning before i do anything. Many regards.

Hi Everybody,

I have been reading 'the boards' for some time and still I am confused!:confused:

But you all seem a friendly bunch so I look forward to interacting where I can in my bid to learn.

Best regards.

Hi Again,

Just realised that I have been a member for more than 4 years and that was only my first post!

Can't wait for my third in 2013!

Take care.

Hi everyone

Another newbie here. I'm still trying to make sense of trading, my major problem is that there is too much information and I get overwhelmed. But I'm glad to be here to meet other newbies. So far i've managed to open ac account with IG and have been trading with their minimum point which is 10p for the past two weeks, I have been loosing all the way down. But I hope to turn this around with the knowledge and support from in here.

Looking forward to trading successfully in the near future

Hi all

i am from malaysia. full time trader since 2002. i also actives in dailyfx forum based on GPBUSD.My trading style just shorterm as hit and run making 50-100 pips aday with diciplining method.

Hi pple,
my name is abi, and am new to the spread betting and trading game. I have been having a lot of difficulties in making profit, as i seem to always trade at the wrong times. either i eter too late, or i wait too long to close and loose money. I am quite unhappy at d moment as nothing i try seems to be working.
hence i decided to take a time out, and just get as much information as i can on making good profit before i return.
I am looking for as much helpfull advicde as possible, especially concerning the FTSE, forex, and crude. I hope av come to the right place...
Any pointers anyone????.....
Am all ears........

abi

good career

Hi all

Complete newbie to all this so gona research for a while. Got a business with some capital, and want to convert to trading through it. Is this a good move?:) For now i will continue reading and learning before i do anything. Many regards.

hi. i am happy you do biz with some capital.yes you should learn something befores start with.if you you also looking for traders let me now.

best regards
lovelyforex

hello:

I have been trading for about 20 years, always in USA markets. I am interested to find a forum that specializes in coffee, cocoa and sugar and also in the Mini SP.

Thanks

Nagual

Hi everybody,

I am newbie finding this forum very useful. So, let me be member of it. And, hope you could help me find out more interesting trading knowledge.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Thu Thuy

Hi I am Abhay Askar, I am New member wants to know about turtle strategy for day trading. So please give me details.