Sticky Introduce Yourself

Introducing OptionsMike

Greetings. I just joined this forum and have a passions for educating people on safe options trading methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

Hey, found your site googling for trading stuff, although the thread i clicked on last night looked kooky, great forum you seem to have here otherwise people.

who do i seek out, where is the good stuff! who do i avoid...i don't wanna suffer garbage mouths.

Konger :love:

Hi every one,

I found this site by more luck than judgment and have been reading the post with interest because I'm still quite new to all this and have had to learn a lot, but there seems to be a lot of wise people here and I know I can learn a lot more.

cheers !

Hi

I am new to the stock market and would like to hear it from you guys ,from where to start...Your response would be appreciated Thanks.

Hello all....I like the majority of every one else here want to be able to make money via the stock market. I am a complete begginer, but also a fast learner due to my young age. I would appreciate any tips, help and wise words. I am also looking for a mentor to help me on my way but you must be willing to prove what level you are at. Thank you very much, I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey guys I would like to know is there any time limit to use the fake money and is it necessary to opne an account for real?

Hi everyone
Am new to this forum and have been trading for five months now. Hopefully I can learn alot from each of you and maybe be able to add a comments as I am learning about the FX world. Hope to be able to have a long and fruitful stay with this forum.
Warren

I hope I'm putting this in the correct box. Hi, I've been investing for a number of years, but just dabbling with not much success. After reading about 15 books, I am now keen to develop an auto-trading system since I'm still keeping my day job. I am from the UK, but am working at the moment in Africa. I feel quite isolated from the 'trading community' and thought this sight may link me up with like-minded traders.

hello guys...
i m an indian but rite nw in london..
i hv been trading frm quite smetime..
i used to b a tachnical analyst wid a firm and used to manage others acount..
m here to find ppl with mch experience and diff strategies and money management n risk management plans and help other people too...
hope to get good support and knowledge from here...
Shahezad

Hello, I am new to this forum and wanted to say a quick hi and thank-you in advance for any help or advice given.

I am not so much new but yea always remain learner to Forex Trading and Yea I am after to any helpful hints and tips.

Also if anyone has any advice for good books, please let me know.
TYI

HELLO EVERYONE.. Nice to meet you.. My name is Nicholas. I reside in Malaysia and have just come across Forex as extra income.. Sorry to say but I am a real newbie... I came across this site as I was browsing around.. Can anyone provide me a site or more information about forex and how does it go about?

Thanks!

Hi Guys

My question might be silly but I would like to know your thoughts.As I am new to this trading,I had been reading about basics of forex trading and I guess you have to invest capital in huge amounts?Is that right?I would also like to know from where I could read about the charts with explanations.Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi,

Once price crosses 55ema, Enter, what is the average number of tops before an exit?

What is the best way to play 3, or 10 contracts? How would you divide up the contracts over 3 ? tops? and exit?

Any traning /course / tutorial helps

Hi all,

With time I have developed an interest in stock trading. With an motive to make money and to understand the volatility of stock market, I would like to make my career in this.
Can anyone please suggest what should I do? Can any training or course help me in this regard.
Please advise!!

Rachel