Sticky Introduce Yourself

wellcome gaban to the trade2win forex forum.
keep in touch and share your experience here with newbie that they can leran something from you.

Hi everyone,
I am a new member of T2W. Nice to meet you all.
I would like to find out more about commodity and fx market in China. Please give me a hand the name list of well - known brokerage corporations in China.
Thank you

New Member just trying to get a feel for the community, hopefully its better convo than the pump and dump boards that I have been browsing around.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary"- Vince Lombardi

hi guys,

Nice to be here at trade2win, I hope to gain more trading knowledge from other experienced traders here plus also make mine available to all. Been trading for 8 years;
Glad to be here;

Best Wishes.
Rich.

good day am ADE MICHAEL A BABY TRADER AND I NEED A FOREX GUIDE....... I MEAN AND INDIVIDUAL PERSON TO AID MY TRADING........

jackord

I am a retired Royal Navy,Estate Agent and latterly Government officer,just wishing to supplement my income with an interesting hobby to keep my brain active. Have only dabbled with courses with" Foolproof Trading " by Louise Woof and currnently joined the Ian Williams "The Market Raider Plus Trading Forex The Easy Way" I veer towards the
Forex Market,to date have not lost my stake but do not seem to increase it very often.

r

Hi, I am newbie and need support to better technique in trading.Can somebody send e-book of Forex Trading Made E-Z ?

Thanks in advance,

Nomnom

hi..

hi...
I'm Kane...
i'm just newbie in fx trading
hope you guys will teach :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Nice to meet all! I mostly trade forex as well, although fortunately I am no longer a newbie. After 5 years Im looking forward to finally making a bit of money consistently and hopefully that will be the case thanks to the help from all the knowledgeable peeps on here!!

Good luck and good fun all!

hi all my name is michael i logged on here to try and learn how to do buying and seeling shares any one help (?cool) how can i play the fantasy market

Hi all, I'm a newbie here. All I do since I join this group is just watching and learn from you all. Thanks 4 usefull info. I'm from Indonesia. I hope I could learn much and get some studies especially about noxa Indicator. Cheers to all. Salam kenal juga buat Mr. Arry...

Hi
Nice to meet all!
My name is alex,I love to trade stock and have 5 years of experience.
Glad to be alive and trading!