Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Iam Vijay Sekhar, from Hyderabad, India. cheers 2 everyone

Hi everyone...nice to know everyone here.

This is Vijay Sekhar, from Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India.

I'm a complete newbie at trading and would like to focus more on Crude oil intraday trading.
I have a reasonable portfolio of Indian equities/Crude/Nickel lots but would like to trade instead of invest and hold.
I want to become fulltime professional trader ( if GOD willing ) and my favourite is Crude oil trading.
I like Crude oil intraday trading because it violetile and can be both win and loose easily.

hi !

hi guys nice to be here, i ve already read some great articles.

i ve been trading for 2 years having some good and hard times (still here though!)

i studied finance, worked in consulting,advertising,did my own start up and finally
chose to trade the markets on my own account full time.

the journey is long and i curious to live it...

take care

dimoua

Hello

I'm a total novice. Just looking for some info... the longest journey starts with a single step right?

Introduction

I am new to the group have been trading on and off for a couple of years. I am based in EC Scotland.

Preference is FX & Indices. Never been spectacularly successful but never spectacularly awful either. Would like to tighten up my trading and get better returns I welcome the opportunity to share experiences and learn from other experiences.
:)

Hi all,

I am new to this community, and try to learn the skill and become a professional trader in future. Does any people know Jens Clever, what is his trade record?

Thanks

Hi Guys,
I had done some stock trades 9 years ago, start to trade again recently, I intent to trade Forex. I was interested in "Master Trader” by Jens Clever. Does anybody know this book and the author? Does the book have specialties? Or do you know some better books and coaching?

That’s me, trading skill 1 (1 to 10, 10 is highest)

Great site Sharky

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Great site Sharky. Been trading futures about 9 months. Thanks

Hi all, I’ve been studying and trading now for 4 years, I’m a TA, and a Gann fan (LOL). Trading by your self can be a little boring, as friends and family tend to fall asleep a lot, so I a forum like this look’s good. My main focus is the SPI 200/ XJO, and I’m Studying Wheat. I hope I can give another point of view so we can all Grow. Thanks JMPI:D

Hello,
I'm going into college but even though I'm young I've been taught about the market ever since I was a child.
I hope to improve my knowledge before opening up my own forex account
I hope to see you around the forums!

Hi my name is Briana Morgan. I love to travel and meet new friends. I would like to share everything that i know and would love to learn too. :clap:

you well come to this forums here u wil get some thing new about forex which help you in ur live trading.so keep in touch with our seniours to get some ideas from them to become a good trader.

Hi everybody I am a newbie in forex trading. I have been demo trading for almost two months now ,learning the fundamentals and the technical part. It's good to be a part of this forum and I hope that with the help of all the successful traders on this board I will also learn and become a better trader.

Bye For now.

my first trading community

hi n hello!!

i m shahzad sardar i m branch manager of KFS.
i have a ib certificate from odl
i m from pakistan and i want to learn more n more in trading
cause learning in forex is earning in forex this is wat i belive

i need ur support for learning and i think it is best place to learn with you ppl

have a nice life nd happy trading!!!!:D

Hi all,
I'm an enthusiastic amateur of this theme.
Actually I'm trying to learn as much as possible about it.
Unfortunatelly, I don't have money, but I hope, when I've learnt enought, could start from zero.
That's all fpr now

Just joined

Hello,
Not sure if I am doing this right but just joined and look forward to speaking with other traders and learning more. I am a full time trader and hope to participate in the future.
Thanks,
J
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Introduction

Hi;
I am Soveral. Started trading funds 10 years ago, moved to stocks, now trading e-mini futures. Thank you for the site Sharkey.
Soveral