Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello People,

At the risk of sounding....well....new..lol..I will like to introduce myself. Was looking around for Trading and Stock websites as I am new to this whole thing. I am interested in becoming a broker and i'm just looking around for step by step procedures and meeting new good people :)

Looking forward to hearing from you guys and browsing this site.

Last edited:
hey

hey my dear trader you are right the you can not belive on it because there is alot of people in the world who are doing cheating with other people and take there money but forex is real you just need to choose the right broker. from forex you can make alot of money.its true bcz i am also doing forex and i earn money in this. if you are intrusted that dnt wait just start trading with broker who is good trustable and have good execution and better spread.

I am interested in Forex trading also, and FX Money Map seemed like a really great program but I'm not sure if it's a scam, although he does invite you to a live trade to check it out. Does anyone know anything about this?

New to site

I am an amtuer trader. I have been trading FTSE350 for about 10 months. Not very successfully I'm afraid! Considering whether to stop altogether or push it further (I love trading, even though I haven't made money)

Hello guys, :)

I'm totally newbie to trading, a friend of mine recommended this site.

,,,and here I'm :D

Thanks to the peps behind this side, great effort guys.

Hi Everyone,

We are all posting/reading this because I would say the majority of us have a dream of being able to make really good money out of the markets. It is possible but takes time, effort and dedication.

I have been trading equities, commodities and forex for the last 5 years and have had some big success and some big failures.

The main thing Ihave learnt over this time is that it takes a long time to get good at understanding yourself and understanding the markets.

I feel that I am now ready for the next five years and by the end of that time I would like to be a full-time trader (If we are honest that's what we really want isn't it!!!)

I'll try to keep you all updated as to how I go. And good luck to everyone out there trading at the moment. Best advice is to keep a journal and analyse what you did right and what you did wrong. You will get better and if you don't... then stop and go feed your kids!!!

Godspeed.
Rengu

Hello all,

I know my post will get lost in this thread pretty soon, but the computer told me to post here so ...

I'm currently completing an MSc in Finance, will be done with it in Septemeber. Once done I'm looking at getting into trading, hence why I'm here.

Good luck to all,
Weafter

ciao to all of you.
as you can imagine by my name, I am now starting to program Ichimoku Kinko Yo system using Prorealtime.
I hope to find in this site support, if needed.
my past experience is on Easylanguage.
many thanks

Hi all (y), i have go a passion for stocks and forex, i just love looking at the charts see how they move im researching all the time to get to the bottom of what makes these charts move up or down or sideways.

I am very intrested in starting a day trading business for myself, but it all seems so very complicated with so many different view points, so many different books.

I download podcast from Harvey Walsh and Trading Tips they are very intresting, anyway going on a bit now, so its great to be here hope i can learn some good things from you guys :)

Is learnglobaltrade a scam

Hi everybody....i just finished a two day course learning about commodities... as i want to trade raw rubber....the name of the company i did the course with is called learnglobaltrade.com, but now i am getting a little worries this might be a scam..as i saw on the internet some people warning about this company!!

Can anyone shed any light on this???

Thanks Adam

Hi everyone,

We are the vendors of the www.DowLetter.com trading system which focuses on the Dow Jones Futures. Looking forward to interacting with all T2W members and to answer any questions our existing and new members may have. Happy trading!!

Last edited:
New Member Intro

Hi there everyone, am from Sydney Australia, finance and loans background and understand money from a credit creation multiplier perspective, did a futures course at the Sydney futures Exchange 20 years ago but never used it - am thinking of learning about the e mini to see if it is OK for beginners with a sound money management and trading plan.

New!

Just to say hello, trying this site to see what I can learn so will be a lurker for a while. Thanks for letting someone look in!
Cheers bc:rolleyes:

Hi all, wishing you guys all a prosperous & happy trades and many pips. I'm a noob (2 mths) after atteding a $2000 forex course i decided to go in headlong. Also bcos economy crisis is pushing me to consider this as a career alternative. So i wil be very much hungry for info, tips, recommnedations, etc. Gotta go for now.