Sticky Introduce Yourself

Saetech

Hey I am saetech, and am learning my ways in Forex trading. At present I am making my Trading Plan using T2W trading plan templates. I am at section 12 and I am thinking very hard to identify one or two stratagies and their setup to write in the plan.

Hi,I am here to discuss forex trading. Specially, I want to know about fapturbo. They claim that it can double out money every month. Is it true. Is anyone experienced in fapturbo?
Regards,Dhiraj

Hello everyone,

This is Sam Kapoor and I am very excited to be here. With no experience in Forex, I am here to learn, and may be contribute my 2 cents :)

I wish all of you the very best and look forward to messaging with you!

wellcome skapoor and think for here.if you have no experince in forex i does not means that you hhave no idea about forex. you can start and one day come that you will learn about the foex.but be carefull during the selection of broker and during treading.
wish you good luck in life.

New to the Forum Let Me Tell You A Little About Myself

Hi Group,

My name is Blaze I have been trading stocks for 12 years and CFD's for one, always learning and probing different tools for my tool box. I have noticed that most systems work in a bull market. I buy and sell my own shares dont use a broker, have read most of Raymond Merrimans work on Timing, alot of Gann and Jeanne Longs material. Would like to pursue the effect of Sunspots on the markets. I am looking forward to understanding a little more about futures trading as I have not dabbled in that market as of yet, look forward to messaging you all and gaining an incite.

cheers
Blaze

I am totally new to trading, but am very interested in learning all I can. I work as a casual educational assistant, which is part time and I'm currently laid off in a few days since school is almost done for the summer, which gives me plenty of time to learn trading. I want to supplement my income and eventually replace it with trading, when I learn it properly. Any advice to point me in the right direction is greatly appreciated.
Lee-Lee....

I am interested in Forex trading also, and FX Money Map seemed like a really great program but I'm not sure if it's a scam, although he does invite you to a live trade to check it out. Does anyone know anything about this?

Hi freimds , I am himanshu doing my post graduation in management and i want to financial analyst after the copmletition of my Pg .I am here just for upgarding my knowledege about finanacial markets ,how it works etc and i hope this site solce all my quries and curiosity regarding to financial markets

Hi freimds , I am himanshu doing my post graduation in management and i want to financial analyst after the copmletition of my Pg .I am here just for upgarding my knowledege about finanacial markets ,how it works etc and i hope this site solve all my quries and curiosity regarding to financial markets

G'day from Oz. I'm a paper trading newbie who's trying to develop a method for trading forex and have been trying to get as much info on stradegies as possible. I'm also shipping off to South Korea next week to teach English over there for a year. The more I'm getting into forex The more I'm getting to like.

Hey......... ho..... :)

Hello everyone, I'm a professional hip hop break dancer ( don't Laugh!) but I am looking at diversifying into other areas, so I say to myself , "Trading, she's a tiger, she belong to me, ho haa! !"

Looking forward to poppin some moves in the markets, eager to learn ..... and I take things in pretty quickly, so maybe in a few weeks I can do a few moves.. ?

I am honest, example... I didn't read the first 460 pages of this thread ..... Yeeehaaa ! and I think honesty helps in life..

Hip HOp

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just joined this site finding some great info on here so thanks to all those that posted it. I've been trading for 2 years started off making alot of mistakes and still do but gradually learning and started to make a bit of profit now. I live in Pattaya Thailand for the time being so if anyone is living in that area would be good to meet for a beer or two as i'm my mates are bored to death with me talking about shares.

Regards

Jona

Hi All...
I'm Andreas from Indonesia, just start to learn about forex trading..
Need to learns a lot of things here from all of you.

thanks../andreas

I am new here, Am detectray,
Pls can anyone tell me pls how to use MLdownloader for forex, i tried to use it to get the EOD, it downloaded the history bt it is nt loading the chart, and how to use it and to know if possible for real time chart