Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone,

Just joined t2w to learn n exchange views n news on markets. Keen to learn some tried n tested day trading strategies as well if anyone can assist.

Little experience mainly with FTSE100 stocks not yet traded forex, commodities as not too much knowledge there. Interest lies in Banking & Mining sectors.

Hopefully will learn some tips n tricks.

Hello everyone,

I'm a novice trader looking for the usual : to further my knowledge and hopefully make some money.

Be cool to converse with some fellow traders too - none of my mates trade, and they all think I'm an idiot for trying.

Focusing on UK stocks at the moment, but that might change.

Regards to one and all!

Old dog trying to learn new tricks

I am the principal of a 20 yr old floor trading firm that has held/still holds memberships on the NY and Chicago Exchanges. We have spent the last 6 months learning about latency and architecture and now feel that we have at least a good enough understanding to launch our ALGO division. We have sure up our software and hardware partners and have extremely strong relationships with the Exchanges because of our history with them, thus we have just finalized a deal to co-locate our servers directly in the Exchange rack. We strongly believe in a team spirit. We have learned that to compete in this brave new world of ALGO, a team must have programmers, quants, developers,IT, math genius and of course traders----WE CHOOSE TO FOCUS ON THE TRADERS. We believe that sub-milli speed can be bought if truly needed, and the best programmers can be found and hired, but traders are born, and then nurtured to have an intrinsic gift that even the most talented MIT grad will never be able to code. If you are a trader, better yet a former floor tr
ader, please lets talk. This is your new home and we will capitalize and incubate you to truly perform with a support staff and the latest technology. We trade only commodities, and although we are looking for traders, all others who think they have services to help our firm, please submit your thoughts or request for employment. Many Thanks.

Hi all,

Been a lurker for a while here. When the site prompted me again tonight to introduce myself I thought "Ah what the hell, lets just do it..." So, hello everyone!!

A bit about me, I've had an increasing interest in trading/investing and markets/economics over the last few years, I've paper traded on and off for the best part of perhaps the last 2 years, and have had some modicum of success in that time. I've also been trading forex for a short while, though not terribly successfully yet (about breakeven, currently in a bit of a drawdown), both paper and live using a small "I can afford to lose this" live account. It's been tremendously educational, particularly w.r.t psychology. (No doubt you're all rolling your eyes at the newbie now! ;) )

Anyway, good trading/investing to all.

Last edited:
Some of the threads are massive on here, but I've realised there are some good finds to be had for the novice trader.

So if you are new to the site (like me) then don't give up or be intimidated with the large threads - there are some real gems of information in these forums, you just have to be prepared to dig a bit and keep clicking that paging button :)

Hey peoples
i'm joe!
I'm 26.
Male.
Unemployed with an income by trade ;) not much! Plenty more to learn but getting there.
I trade very little of shares.
I love currency especially the asx 200! Sometimes!!!!
Whats happening in the world, share market and fx is my favourite topic so im all in on opinions.

Hiii all . Satyam here , a hardcore learner and a trader in Indian Stock Market. Dealing, trading and scratching with charts since 2004. And at last I am on the best forum for the traders. Please Check out my blog here. Glad to join t2w... :cheesy::clap:

I go by the handle 'dalmore' only, and have been on stockhouse.ca but dont post there anymore.

I post on investorvillage.com and mainly hangout on tradingchief.com in the chat room.

I trade both canadian and US stocks. Mainly large cap short term to swing trading, but have been active in OTC and venture in the past.

I use Esignal and although no expert, I know enough to make consistent good trades.

Fan of John Murphy (also stockcharts member) and all the Elder books.

I found this forum from a friend on tradingchief

cheers

Day trading

Hi,
New to the trading. Trying to make a little income in this time. Any sugestion how to start. Where to read
Thank you

Appraisal/Enquiry about AHM

Hellow!
I am a Japanese newcomer with about five years ' exerience in investment to Japanese stocks. I have been losing invested assets very rapidly. I am interested in gold or other types of rare metals ( Vanadium or Paradium) to be a partof a long term portfolio. I would like to have some advice about AHM in Frankfurt sotck excange. Regards Yoshi

Hello you all Guys there ! I have just arrived to join your company. Hope you will find me acceptable as a fellow-traveller ! Engineer by training, Maverick by disposition. Gone round the world during my Sea-going days. Dipped my hands into Stocks. Good. Forex ? Better. Now into Forex and Stock Index.

Have a Profitable Day.

Warning warning with fap turbo
I have buy fap turbo and after some week with very small trade and very small win,in only one trade hi loose my money.
I thought, maybe I made some mistakes, I want to try it on another broker . But when I went into the download section to change broker and have the new key for another broker , I saw that I could not change.
At this point I have written to FAP turbo to help put the EA on another broker and you want to know what I replied?
Read alone :
.................................................. ..................
FAP Turbo Support to me

You should provide us a screenshot with closing your broker account.
Or confirming letter from the broker . This way we can reset your
activation section and you will be able to activate the software on
the new broker account. Also we need your receipt(batch) number of
payment.
.................................................. .....................
Someone knows tell me, because to change a broker with EA that I paid, I will have to close my account on the old broker .
I have the another EA in this broker and i don't want to close the account only for have fap turbo inside to another broker
OR MAYBE THE PEOPLE OF FAP TURBO WANT THAT I WILL BUY AGAIN THE EA
ALL THIS ITS NOT CORRECT, I HAVE PAID THE EA AND I 'M FREE TO USE IT WHERE I WANT
All this I find it stupid and not honest.
Be careful with Fap turbo
frank

hi,
i am trading euribor futures since feb 2008 for a properiotory group..... i found lots of information about the forex trading and everybody is talking about forex... is there anybody who have experience to share with me about euribor trading strategies.......
pawan goyal

Hello all.

New to trading (seems like there's a lot of us)

Been here a while and just now saying hi.

Rick

Earn 6000 per month 100%

Matrix have announced the first dates of a series of Agent Recruitment Seminars across the UK.

Due to the enormous success of the companies Debt Transfer Scheme this year they are now on the search for agents to promote and sell the product to UK consumers.

The Seminars include items on how and why this revolutionary opportunity came about, the legal process that allows it in relation to The Consumer Credit Act, as well as other topics relating to agents prospects that can be achieved by marketing the Debt Transfer product.

The Seminar also enables potential agents to hear about the support and marketing packages available to maximise the tremendous income that can be achieved.

Timothy Meagher Chairman of Matrix Plc said "Unlike most companies involved in the recruitment of agents to promote and sell their products, we are not looking to sell a territory for a ridiculous start up cost, we are more interested in identifying and recruiting the best suited individuals with true potential of taking our Debt Transfer Scheme to market. To put the record straight from the start there are no set up costs for the agent to pay whatsoever."

Debt Transfer from Matrix PLC