Sticky Introduce Yourself

New boy........

Hi...

Just joined, looking to get in to trading as a job...
Im working for a stockbrokers in london, been there for a year and got my regs certificate and securities certificate..
Would like to know what qualifacations i need and how to go about getting into trading for a company?

A piece of Cake

Trading a demo account and made $550 on the first try and I was going to be a millionaire, so I thought. I have now been trading demo for about two months and are progressively losing more and more money, demo money that is. The more I study the more I lose. Great, so now I am not in lala land no more, rather in desperation land.

About me, businessman, Auckland NZ. Own a International English School, and for the rest I trade forex, or shall I say , try and trade forex. Hope that this T2W will make my chances better.

B Good

Jacques

Club in Sutton/Surrey?

Hi all

I've just rediscovered my password. Been trading 3-5 years and now mainly trade forex. Very keen to start a trading club (similar to investment clubs). If anyone in Surrey or London is interested, would be great to hear from you.

Deepak

Hi Guys, im new here... just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm a software engieer, I run my own software company in Leicester and have recently started dabbling in shares. So far, it's Iron Ore made me my profit, and a little bit of copper.... I find banks too unstable!

Vish

Hello

Hi I'm new, so please bear with me while I get to know what's going on here. I've only just started trading in Jan/Feb this year and spreaded my eggs into two baskets viz: blue chips and small caps. Lost some but made a bit more therefore so far I am still in the blue - thank goodness!!

Hi

Hi,

I am ajay I am a derivatives trader nice to see so many of you logged in, i was trying understand how to choose moving averages for trading.
Ajay

Hello, everyone,
I have heard that Metastock is a very good software for stock, commodity and forex trading. I hope I can find some very good indicators here.
Thank you very much for everyone who contribute knowledge here.
Best regards,
sam2497

I had a huge loss in the end of 2007. I want to find out my weapon. So I can recover all.
I hope technical analys is the best choice.
Pls, help me turn to right way.
Thank

Hi;just joined the forum; have traded Futures & options for long time and invested in stocks --now just getting into position trading of stocks & interested to learn how it is done successfully.

Hi all

Hi all

My name is Graeme, I am 47 and from the UK.

I have been lurking on this forum for about a year, and thought it was about time I introduced myself to the group.

I have been trading for about 18 months now, and my first attempt was pretty bad and I lost around 80% of my starting capital and soon realised I did not know as much as I thought I did.

So I took a few months out to re-educate myself and have just gone live again in the middle of last month.

Part of the way I learn is to share my ideas with other people and hopefully get feedback from others on how I am doing, hence joing this forum.

I plan to set up a trading journal in here as soon as possible, but if anyone would like to find out a bit about me then I have a you tube video channel here YouTube - advfn2828's Channel, and I also have a blog already started here InformedTrades - Graeme's Rags to Riches Trading Blog.

Anyway, enough to start, and I look forward to becoming a much more active member of the forum and hope my story of the journey from Rags to Riches - Hopefully! will be helpful.

Good luck to all here.

Graeme

Hi there everyone...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post to introduce myself to you on this message board.

My name is Andy Moquin from Buffalo, New York. Glad to be a new member of this awesome forum site. I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

In the meantime, I will be stopping by once or twice a day to make a few posts and hopefully become a part of what seems like a great community of webmasters working together and I look forward of getting to know you all.

Hope to build a great working relationship with as many of you as possible over the coming weeks, months and years...

Hi Everyone,

My name is james, no not bond, not shaken and certainly not stirred. Nice to be here in such a quality forum. I'm a Noob/occasional forex trader.

Best Regards All,

Jim

ps. No I'm not an alcholic!

Hi everybody
My name is Huy. This is not an easy name to speak, right? because I'm from VietNam.
Hope to learn from everybody
Best Regards to all

Introducing myself

Hello folks

I am a newbie to spread betting and found this website whilst googling for 'tightest spreads' and I was not seeking any adult sites!!

Could someone shed light on brokers who offer the tightest spreads, and brokers who have user friendly and efficient platforms, please? I used CMC today but their software uses mega resources on my computer as a result of which I cannot use the computer whilst their trading platform is running.

Thanks

B C

let me in troduce myself

my name Khwanjai ,nick name Lo .I live in thailand and i interest Forex there fore i learn invole it but iam fail in every trade

my name Khwanjai ,nick name Lo .I live in thailand and i interest Forex there fore i learn invole it but iam fail in every trade

Sawasdee Khrap Lo

I am from the UK my wife is Thai and misses it terribly. How are things over there?

Graeme