Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all,
have just joined T2W and am slowly easing myself into trading. I would be very interested in meeting up with anyone in the Surrey area (particularly Powerbook) or even south London. I live in Ham, Richmond.

I was very interested to read the thread about Vince Stanzione, I managed to find his course for £97.00, I'm supposed to pay him the rest when I make enough money but that was over a year ago and he's never bugged me for it. I happen to think his material is a vey good introduction to trading but may be not worth paying the full price for. I have been to several semnars by other companies and they all have similar strategies and the same rule, PICK YOUR SYSTEM AND STICK TO IT.
Self dicipline seems to be key.

I am thinking of doing a course either by Knowledge to action or Rich Dad Eduacation. Both seem pretty good and both run the courses near me. You get more back one on one with Knowledge to action which you'd expect for just under two grand but the Rich Dad course seems real value for money at £599.

Another guy I'd be interested to hear if anyone has had dealings with is Hugo Lawrence with his Pentatrade system. Presumably this uses 5 different SMAs to give you a signal to trade. His course you pay £97 per month for a year and he and his team coach you through emails and live chat. Sorry I should have done a search for a thread as you guys have probably already covered him in the past.

I am terrible for not getting back to forums for ages so if anyone wants to contact me for a hook up or to directly compare notes my email is [email protected]

Cheers, Guy.

Hi everybody,
I'm new to this forum. I'm trading intraday - futures on indices only.
As I'm trying to learn more about TA, I go through a lot of forum posts on indicators, oscillators and trading strategies.
Doing so, I came across the new oscillator "Ichimoku Kinko Hyo".
Does any of you use this oscillator and if so, can you please explain me how it works and how should we use it.
Thanks in advance,
angels

Hi everyone!

Just getting started trading with real money. My interests are currency futures, bond futures, commodities and stocks in that order. My main influences so far are books by Alexander Elder, John Murphy and others. I would like to trade for a living but first I have to make the transition from paper trading to real-money trading, it will be an interesting psychological challenge.

Mind, Method & Money

HKFE,NIKKEI and SGX.

Hi

My name is Kiong from Malaysia. I just started to trade Futures.
I woud like to know what platform is suitable for these market and
which broker should I sign up with?

to introduce myself

Hello everyone - I've just joined the site. I did the 2 day Traders University programme at the beginning of March - very expensive. I have not placed any trades yet, am still trying to understand how it all works. We are supposed to be doing Powerplays for now. I haven't seen that mentioned yet. Anyway I'll probably be asking loads of questions. Did anybody else do the Traders University course?

Last edited:
hello -

I am totally a newbie and I was introduced to the Trader University run by a gary secker and wondered if someone can throw lite if this works -

Hi

My name is chengyew from Malaysia. I just started to trade Forex.
I woud like to know what platform is suitable for these market in Malaysia and
which broker should I sign up with?

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum, I have not placed any trade's at the moment. I am reading and investigating the market before I book myself onto a forex course with a company called Simply Trading Forex . I am a complete beginner and will paper trade first.
My background is mainly retail, although I was a Financial Consultant tied and independent a few years ago. Always had an interest in money markets and now feel that I wish to pursue it into Forex Trading .

I am married and have my wifes backing.

Regards
Patrick

Thanks Khokan

That's right I am not from the Middle East, more like the States. I managed to find this trading firm by the name of AVS Carter. They have two different operational offices but they can also be contacted in Dubai. Very friendly people who answered all of my questions. They do business with people from all over the world.Thats good enough for me!Thanks once again for the info.

I am new to Forex. I love to learn from successful traders. I learn quickly and also a trained accountant. I need a mentor. I love to interact with friends before I invest real money

Hi

My name is Shyam and i'm a student studying Economics Finance and Banking. I ws wondering if anyone could recommend me a place to practice trading using a virtual account? Hope to hear from you soon.

i am very new to forex trading, and I would like to be mentored by a professional forex trader who can put me through. Can someone recommend a tutor for me?

Hi all new Forex traders, we were all new at one time and it took everyone of us a while to understand Forex trading, for this reason I put up a concise 5 page Forex website with absolutely no advertising to help any biginner understand Forex Trading in as little as 5 short minute, complete with MT4 screen shots and explainations, hope you visit the site and give me your opinion

farid

HI everyone I am Farid from Toronto ,Canada and I have been day trading for 3 yrs .
I need to find a meaningful e-book on price and volume on stocks, can someone help me please