Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,

I have been registered with T2W for a while but just now am starting to participate after contributing to other forums and blogs. Anyway, it looks like there is a lot of cool stuff added since I've last been here. I am an FX trader who has been trading since 2000. I focus on behavior, fundamentals, and sentiment and look to get a good return on currencies on a weekly to monthly basis because I don't have the time to be in front of a computer all the time. I currently manage money for others and write an educational blog at thegestaltshift.com based on my strategy. I love the style of trading I do, and I invite anyone to contact me to have a chat or look at my blog anytime! All the best for everyone.

Kris Matthews

hi ppl ,

been a user of the forum very long ago but lost all login credentials, including registration email. I'm glad to be back... and become really active... :)

Hello,
I have been trading equities on a retail level for a few months and recently actually read a book on the subject - only to discover that I have made every single mistake possible in a very short time. Despite that I am still up and looking to go full time now. I am here to learn and see what other horrific mistakes are possible in the hope that I may actually avoid some of them in the future :)

Hi all

Im new to this trading business although have some money i wish to multiply :)
I would be happy to share any useful tips/knowledge i may have although dont feel i have that much to offer yet.

Im looking to start trading and would appreciate any assistance/guidance and am happy to share profits if all is well!

Have already made my mistakes and lost out big time today .

Thanks to all, hope you all do well!

Hi, I have an account of the same name on that "other" trading site. Decided to check out this place and see the atmosphere. I have experience trading Stocks/Options/Futures/Forex but now I specialize only in forex.

I have accounts with FXCM (micro and standard), GFT forex (standard), OptionsXpress and TDAmeritrade.

Hey

I am a sales and Operations manager for DubaiPTG, a proprietary trading arcade in Dubai. I was recommended to join trade2win from a few colleagues of mine who mentioned it would be a useful site for meeting like-minded traders.

Thanks

I am a new member and new to currency trading.......a paper trader with 2 demo accounts ......one at Forex.com and the other at CMSF. I have read and am rereading JJ Glenellis book Survive and Prosper in the Great Depression of 2009 and also Currency Trading for Dummies. I have spent some time with chart setups and understanding how to place orders with stop losses, trailing stops, OCO, etc. At this point I need to work through and get familiar with a plan and other knowledge before trading live. I am interested in devising a trading plan that works for me and that I can understand win or lose. Thanks for making the information here available. M

Hi all, I'm a total newbie, have never traded before Feb this year. Started with a live & demo account with ODL, had some success but found that being a market maker it had some major drawbacks. Am currently road testing a few different demo platforms before switching my live account. Am a total non-techo gal, so has been quite a learning curve, but lots of fun. If anyone knows of any trading competitions out there, let me know, I'm keen to jump on in and have some fun with it.

introduction

hallo friends
i am new in this group i am trader and intrested in commodity traiding in gold and other metals
i like the sharing news and vivews about commodity market
my name is yash my mail id is [email protected]
plse be notify me if some special
ok thanks

Hi all, I am a beginner forex swing trader and a trading systems developer. Just one year experience.
I was introduced to trade2win, reading "Enhancing Trader Performance" by Brett N. Steenbarger, a wonderful book that should be read by any beginner, not only traders.

fx arcades

hi, i trade fx from home but would prefer to trade from a dealing room in london. anyone know of a fx arcade where they rent desk space (i am not a graduate!)

Hi peoples...from geordieland, been trading on and off 4 years. Made redundant last December now doing it full time. Only trade EURUSD and EURGBP.

Hi everyone !
My name is Ina and I'm novice in trading, trying to trade ES. Just want to know more about Market profile trading system. Hope your site and you all would help me in that !

Wish you all luck and success in trading !

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum but not new to forex trading. I've always traded only on gartleys, butterflies, and ABCD patterns but thought I'd start reading about some scalping techniques because I've never felt comfortable unless there is a huge risk/reward ratio and a bias toward my limits. It may be silly since I stay profitable with my current technique, but sometimes I can go days or weeks without the perfect setup presenting itself so my money sits idle. Hopefully this forum will provide some insight on different trading techniques.