Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I just joined this forum a couple days ago and the informations in this forum are very useful for newbie like me.

Hello all. I have been trading the E-mini dow for about two years now. I look forward to gaining knowledge from the members here. But just like trading you have to filter out a lot of the noise. I will post my YM scalping strategy to see what others think about it.

total new boy

Hello all,

I am a total newcomer to this and am excited by the possibilities of Forex trading and have a few questions based on ensuring i get the most effective tools to do the job. My interest was piqued by the KnowledgeToAction seminar i attended, but before i shell out a couple of G's i want to know if anyone has been on their course and has any feedback on it?

Also, whilst we are there, is there any recommendations for charting/trending/reporting/monitoring tools that are easy to use and cheap?

.....and any recommendations for a spread betting firm? I have been told that IG Index are pretty good.

So, given the tools, some basic understanding of the nature of the market and an account can anyone suggest any other tools etc that might help me make a success of this?

I bow to your greater knoweldge!

The Speshal One

Hi Guys,
I have arrived & have come to learn !
I know very little and every day I realise how little I do know.
So start teaching already !
Hehe.........

Hi to all.

I've just started looking at the world of investment - and need to win at this. Any help as to what is safe and profitable will be most welcomed.

Good luck and fortune to all.

New to T2W

Hi!
My namy is Jacek english is not mother tongue. I'm 32.I trade forex and spread betting for 2 years (bad resoults). It is my dream to trade full time and maybe one day I can do it. Maybe I'm in 95 % of people who loosing but i still believe I the one who can be the trader (5%). Trading for my is something very natural (I think). I was looking for web site like this, with people from uk and london.(maybe to meet someone one day).
happy trading

Hi all, Greetings from Vancouver, Canada.

I am a software developer and have been trading on and off for 10 years. Mostly FOREX. Am I rich yet? Nope, but I never give up! Because it's fun.

Hi I’m Richardj
I have come here to further my TA education, and to look for other perpectivesand ideas
Richard.

Hi,
I'm a newbie here, looking for common interests. I dabble in stocks, conservative opions (covered calls, maybe a few spreads) and am especially looking for contacts related to Pairs trading -- not forex.

hello everyone,
I,m from a property in outback australia and am new to FX i have been playing paper money since january and love it intend to become one of the 5% . i have never been on a forum before either so all of this is new. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated
thanks Bridgie

Hi Bridgie and welcome. You will find great people and help here. Just ask and someone will always help you.

Nice to meet you !

Hi All

I am so happy that i find a place to share my feeling and my experience with you all,

hope can find frends here

:)

Hello, everyone,
I am a stock gambler, I think the most important things in trading are
1. making clear the general trend
2. be objective and independent, do not let the immediate price guide you.

Hello I am taking some education on the Forex. I have seen lots of adds on how to make it in the Forex, any insight or just need to keep looking and reading anything I caqn get my hands off, I need to establish myself on what type of trader I want to follow,

thanks