Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I am a really novice trader. Had an opportunity to register with a company Red Hot Penny stocks for analysis and I was trying to get information regarding the company before I comit myself; that is how I stumbled upon the T2W site and I found it very interesting. It is a good forum and I have no doubt I will enjoy my membership.
So please does anyone know anything about this company 'Red Hot Penny Stocks'?

Hi, by way of introduction I am a really novice trader. Was scouting for trading information and wanted to register with a company 'Red Hot Penny Shares' before I stumbled on this site and am really happy.

Please does anyone know the company 'Red Hot Panny Shares'. Are they genuine/good? Am just being careful as they are asking for my bank details.

Thanks

Hi All,
Been trading part time for about 10 years. Mostly futures. I am becoming more consistant, but also, becoming more wary of the darkside.
I've never joined a BB, but have enjoyed cyber friends for years when trading. I have lots to share, gleaned fom my time in the trenches. Hope to pick up some useful info from you all too.
Has anyone had experience with either Windotrader or ATW?

Hi I am new to this site and trsding I would also like to Know if the robots being advertised are what they say they are.
i.e Fapturbo, Mega Droid

Hi, I had some experience with FAP Turbo. I and some friends ordered it. Most significantly, I coulkd not get any tech support. I couldn't even get a return call from what ever company this program originates from. Some guy did call me who wanted to sell me more software. My friend ended up losing a small amount of money before pulling the plug on FAP turbo.
The idea of a Forex robot sure is appealing. My first response to these numerous offers is to ask the vendor to reply. Only one ForexFunnel actually took the time to do so.
I hope this helps

Forex day trading is easy and difficult. So I came here

Dear members,

I have been doing day trading for several months.
Easy to get money, but also easy to lose much more money than earned.

Actually I lost a lot. That is why I search around and i arrived here to find clues to really win in the short and long runs.

mugen0717

Hi Guys,

Im Tony and Im totally new to this. Am looking to invest in shares but dont know where to start. Can anyone point me in the right direction? ?Thanks.

Hello all;

I'm John from Spring Texas (near houston)

Trading Style: position/swing trading equities, some day trading/scalping when not too busy with work

Trading Platform: Tradestation (analysis, strategy automation, daytrades/scalping),
Schwab Streetsmart Pro (position/swing trades)

Main investing interest: Intermarket analysis (at this time)

cheers

Hi everyone,

I'm Michael from Hong Kong. Part-time trader trading Gold/Forex mostly.

I am interested to learn about trading programming. Will like to seek advice on the platform (TradeStation, MetaStock, etc.), programming languages (Easylanguage, C++, Java, etc.), how to do backtesting, etc.

Wish everyone here happy trading!

Cheers
Michael

Rookie

Hello

I'm from Toronto and starting over again.
Started trading stocks back in 1999. Bought my first stock at $8.00 and four days later it was at $45. I got sucked in. When the whole thing came down, I went down with it. I didn't make another trade for 7 years.
This time around I have done some reading and educating myself on how to be successful.
I have been trading almost a year in my spare time and thinking of going full time.
I started again just as the market stared to crash. Discovered bull and bear double ETF's.
This is all I trade at the moment and so far no complaints. My wins are more plentiful then my losses, though I have had my share of some big mistakes.

Each trade is a lesson learned. Cut your losses quickly, then wait for another opportunity. Never try to fix what went wrong, it just makes it worse.

Giddyup

Hello guys

Hi everyone just wanted to introduce myself!!

Im Chris, just got into trading in the hope to make a bit more money.

I think im going to start by "speculating"

Im sure there will be alot of posts from me soon enough!!!

Is this US only or are people from the UK on here???

Hi there!

My name is Alex, and I'm from Toronto. This is the first time I've decided to get into stocks, and I'm finding it absolutely terrifying. I imagine I will be intimidated with the thought of it until I make my first trade. Anyway, just saying 'hi'.

Take care,

Abs

I feel like Nemo leaving the safety of the reef ...LOL ....hello my name is Michael hence mikeekim, I stumbled upon this site quite by accident, I thought I would dip my toe into the water by introducing myself, good afternoon everybody... I have held many stocks but never made a great fortune, but that’s about to change now I have my new family ...lol ,,I say I’ve never made a fortune but feel lucky I’m still in front considering I have self thought myself,

Hi there and welcome. There is a lot of great info here and a lot of helpful people. Take your time and good luck with your future trading decissions.