Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi new to the site, made very nice profits on barclays and aviva last week read another.post and it mentioned something called reverse bar? I think I have an idea what it is but would like some clarification thanks richard

DerbyAl

Hello All
I hale from Derby and have decided to attempt to understand something of trading.
Currently reading a number of books on the subject. I have had an interest in finance for a while though never fully understood how it all works. I hope to gain information from other site members on trading in general, any suggestions for a newbie will be appreciated.

Hello everybody. I have become a member of this site to do some research to see if I really want to become a trader(day/swing/whatever). I have so far found that there are many insightful members here, and many info resources.
My goal here is to find out as much as I can about being a trader, practiced what I have learned on simulators or mock accounts, and then make an honest assestment of my skills before I invest money in this industry.
I guess my biggest hurdle on this site will be to filter out the UK only applicable info, since I live in the states.
All in all, I look forward to learning as much as I can:smart:, and I promise I wont ask any questions that have been answered in the FAQ or Newbie sections;)

Hello T2W. I am a new trader from Hampshire,UK interested in day trading. Currently experimenting with a small spread betting account.I Have found some useful information so far here on the forums; mostly thanks your advice I have made a small profit over my first 2 weeks. Anyone contacting me with suggestions and guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

hi, all,

i am janny qin, a project manager of a Chinese Engineering company. this is the first time I am here, we are searching for partner in IT, low voltage system area, any product new and special will interested me.

Nice Forum

I'm new member in this nice forum
I have 1 year experionce in FOREX, and i would like to know if there is a schedule for market hours of all stock markets worldwide (I have a schedule for FOREX, but i need it for stock markets)

Thank you all

Hi All

Just thought i'd introduce myself. I've been reading the posts for a month or so now with great interest and enjoying all the banter you guys post. I'm a complete novice to trading and i'm just trying to learn as much as possible and think the site is great.

I'm particularly interested in learning more about how to read charts and also technical analysis. Any pointers?

Kind regards
Clix

Just a quick hello to everyone,

I've been investing with intermediate companies for a little over two years, and it's the best thing I've ever done. Now I'm looking to learn the forex secret, and do it on my own. Hopefully I'll find usefull information in this forum.

Good Luck to All and Happy Investing!
"Investing for the FUTURE"

Hi everyone, For the past 5 years Ive been mainly long term trading options and equities. I tried
day trading for a month but the US market opens at 2300 my time so that stategy doesnt give me enough sleep to do my day job also. Im here to try to get other trading ideas and strategies and hopefully will be able to contribute to the forum. Cheers!

Hi all,

I'm Nick and joined a trading firm 2 weeks back. I'm day-trading since a week now on interest rates futures contracts and would like to know the good threads to read for newbies and for a starting day trader (I'm mostly scalping/spread trading for the time being).

Regards.

Hi,
I am Tom, a new member of this forum.
I just start extending my trader journey. Love to learn from great trader in this forum..
Glad to be a member of this great forum..

Hi all
The two "bets on the streets" are Fapturbo and Megadroid. Plenty of sabre rattling but can anyone put any meat on the bones of either "system". Megadroid claim an outrageous "DOUBLE YOUR MONEY EVERY MONTH". If only!!!!!!!! Any feeback would be welcome.

Watchdog

Hi All, im Arturo am a programmer and i has been trading Forex EUR/USD in paper until now, i have profitable performance in demo accounts, but, now i have one real account and the performance go to underfloor. is curious, the same think happens to many people. i need to get more experience , my main interest is to make a Robot that uses a profitable tecnique, i uses Metatrader with MQL4 languaje, i like to make indicators to show many timeframes in only one chart, i still depeloping a some extension in Visual Basic to showing charts in particular tecnical tools for analisys. i want to meet people with good knoledge in trading to make Together the best Robot for trading.
there is many robots in the market, but the best robot is one that can be adjusted personally and each trader knows wats happend inside robot so the trades can be more efficient with human help.
this is only for "The people of the Photo". the markets robots is only to make money to programer.
so, i want people to join, and "take a Photo" to get consistent profit for our Forex accounts.
I think, the best Robot can be used like an Indicator this is a concept that can be developed.
Ok, i be waiting with the Digital Camera. you found me here.

Hi

Hi All, im Arturo am a programmer and i has been trading Forex EUR/USD in paper until now, i have profitable performance in demo accounts, but, now i have one real account and the performance go to underfloor. is curious, the same think happens to many people. i need to get more experience , my main interest is to make a Robot that uses a profitable tecnique, i uses Metatrader with MQL4 languaje, i like to make indicators to show many timeframes in only one chart, i still depeloping a some extension in Visual Basic to showing charts in particular tecnical tools for analisys. i want to meet people with good knoledge in trading to make Together the best Robot for trading.
there is many robots in the market, but the best robot is one that can be adjusted personally and each trader knows wats happend inside robot so the trades can be more efficient with human help.
this is only for "The people of the Photo". the markets robots is only to make money to programer.
so, i want people to join, and "take a Photo" to get consistent profit for our Forex accounts.
I think, the best Robot can be used like an Indicator this is a concept that can be developed.
Ok, i be waiting with the Digital Camera. you found me here.

Hi
Good to see people from other nations (than UK) join in. I'd be interested in discussing a few ideas I have that would lend itself to robots. You can contact me via:
Mortgage Watchdog, UK Industry Whistleblower. - submit a message and I'll contact you.

Watchdog

The Robots

Hi
Good to see people from other nations (than UK) join in. I'd be interested in discussing a few ideas I have that would lend itself to robots. You can contact me via:
Mortgage Watchdog, UK Industry Whistleblower. - submit a message and I'll contact you.

Watchdog

i can see, you are interested in buy a robot. i have to say, i buy FAPTurbo. and i have breked out many demo accounts, yes it has the 97% of profitable trades..
but the 3% is only that need to break your account. jeje,, i dont know where is the problem, is the configuration or the currency... or the timeframe.
the robot trades are affected in the maximun or minimun, and in these places losses.

Fapturbo

i can see, you are interested in buy a robot. i have to say, i buy FAPTurbo. and i have breked out many demo accounts, yes it has the 97% of profitable trades..
but the 3% is only that need to break your account. jeje,, i dont know where is the problem, is the configuration or the currency... or the timeframe.
the robot trades are affected in the maximun or minimun, and in these places losses.

Hi Arturo
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with FapTurbo. I am a mathematician and many traders do not realise that impressive figures like 97% do NOT necessarily mean you will make a profit. Some stupid systems are geared to scalp around 3 - 5 pts with a S/L set at 150 pips. You are looking down the end of a barrel with this type of system. The forum could do with some feedback from FapTurbo and Megadroid. Let's keep our eyes open for forum members to provide feedback.

Watchdog