Sticky Introduce Yourself

How do you do.

I've been stalking you all for years now, and have been trading stock part time for several years now, but I've just started getting serious in the last 6 months.

I've been exposing my portfolio and trading decisions since December 08 on my blog at 350 Trader. It's all free so get it while it lasts. Not sure what to do with the blog long term yet... May get bored of showing you all my dirty (mostly clean!) washing.

My aim is to maintain 8%+ gain per month. I blog my stock tips BEFORE I trade so you should see all my bad ones as well as my good ones. I do it for fun and blogging makes me think doubly hard about my stock picks! I have a FAQ page and an 'About' section up if you would like to know more... I've also updated my T2W profile... Oh, and you can get me one twitter too... See my blog for a link.

Cheers
Jez (the 350 Trader)

Hi All,
I am new to trading, so new that I'm paper trading.
Basically I am a 21yr old male from South-East London who currently works in Canary Wharf for an American IM. I joined the city after leaving school at the age of 16 where I started my career working for ABN Amro. Since then I decided trading is what I want to do. For the past 5 years I have been gaining as much knowledge as possible, within the middle and back office but now I have decided it is time to up my game. I plan to teach myself how to trade by watching the markets, paper trading and learning from mistakes. Although I could really do with a mentor to help me...

Hi there

Hi, I just found this forum and boy from what I have read I am glad I did.

I'm a newbie trader with just a few months trading behind me.... some good... some not so good... but all my own 'work'.

Have just opened an account with Galvan but wont be putting any money.

Will watch this forum closely from now on!!!!!

Hello Everyone

Hope you are happy and doing well. I'm TJStrategy a not a complete newbie to trading but finally plucked up the courage to invest in a day trading course...hoping to make friends, get knowledge and share some on also.

Hi Everyone,

I am completely new to trading. Recently I saw a computer program called FapTurbo advertised and that got me to wondering how easy/hard it would be to make money using it.

I saw a blog @ FAP Turbo Guide - getting the most of automated forex trading which talked about how to set it up using a virtual server and then letting it run on autopilot 24/7/365 on that server.

If I paid for the software and the virtual server monthly fee what else would be needed? Does it really make money or is it likely to lose most of it?

John

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I've been a "lurker" for some time now and dabbled in trading trying to develop a system that works (ha! ha!).

Currently using Updata TraderPro for technical anaysis and am reasonably happy with it but always looking for something better.

Decided it's about time I got serious after luckily converting all stocks to cash just before going away on business for a week which happened to coincide with the drop.

Trading to Win

Hi All,

Currently trading US Equities, Options, and Forex (cash). Always looking for others who are serious about the same.

Cheers,

dB

Hi all

I'm a new member to the site and really feeling my way around for the time being.

Been betting on fixed odds with little success over the past 1yr.
Ireally joined to meet like minds and learn new ways of improving my strategy or learning better ones.

Thanks all in anticipation of your assistance

Ayo

Hi All,

Currently trading US Equities, Options, and Forex (cash). Always looking for others who are serious about the same.

Cheers,

dB

I don't mind partnerships if your up for it, what type of returns are you getting on FOREX ?

Hi all,

I'm a new member. I have a modest stock portfolio and am currently interested in options. I have read a couple of introductory books and have dabbled with a couple of covered calls and short puts. I would appreciate recommendations on further reading that would be one step up from the introductory books - perhaps something that explains volatility in relation to pricing and introduces more complicated options stategies. Regards.

Happy to be here! Looking forward to learn as much as possible.

I am a newbie to Forex but not to trading. I really am intrigued but do not want to jump in until I have a chance to trade more on a demo.
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

help

Hi my name is James Stirling i am just new to trading done a little with Forex money market and indice trading cant seem to get anywhere fast

Hi everyone

I am new to all of this, I started looking at the stock market a couple of months ago, i have not invested any real money yet. as i do not believe i have the knowledge to do so. i have open a practice account last month which is currently doing quite well, i came across this site while i was looking for information on how to invest. i am interested in spread betting and in long term share. this is where i have made money on my practice account. the sectors that i have been using mainly are banking and mining and i would really like to do this full time i find it very interesting. so if anyone has any advice for me i would really appreciate it. :)

bless u all,
am new to forex, so i greet u all and look forward to learning from you.
stay with me and help.

many thanks
holimax

Hell all...

hi Sharky...
Been getting your TW2 emails for forever and a day now...(no complaint)...so just thought I would pop in here and see how things look....seems good so far...am going to be interested in the level of input in the forums, and hopefull it will be as high, informative and enjoyable as what I have partciapated in for some time now over at FF. Been trading for 2 years now, and it seems like 20....but always keen to learn more and also contribute where I can. ...

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi everyone, new member here - ds142