Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone I had a company for 30 years and now I’ve time in front of computer and I need some refreshment in technical analysis, and the best author in technical analysis and trading system, I’m not 100% green. Maybe we are in the bottom of the recession and we’ve opportunities in front of us :)

How can I find an attorney who knows trading that can write a contract agreement?

Situation: I want to give some money to a friend to trade for me and split the profit.
They do not have a license to trade, or brokers license.

How can I go about this legally?

Hey Everybody,

First time to this website, Signed up and everything.
I`m a new day trader.. been doing the thing daily for the last 6-7 monthes.
I trade NYSE and NASDQ Stocks.
getting better now.. yet still a lot of mental problems in my trading to crease out.

Heres a pretty good trade i did first thing today
MS<23.50 at break down at 9:44
Mananged to get about 35 cents before i sold half and then took a bit more around a 1$ down.

All and all a green day for me, Market kinda frooze after 12:00 so i didn`t do anything else except nite < 15.00

I guess i`m here to learn and meet up people who live this lifestyle and have big dreams like i do.

Good luck, Feel free to PM me if you wanna

How can I find an attorney who knows trading that can write a contract agreement?

Situation: I want to give some money to a friend to trade for me and split the profit.
They do not have a license to trade, or brokers license.

How can I go about this legally?

Hi ILoveSax,

I'm afraid I have no idea.

Regards,
traderdredd.

Hello All,

I am new to this share/index trading business. There's a lot to learn for me I believe. I am facing difficulties in understanding jargons and concepts etc however, I will learn it with time. Just wanted to introduce myself here and wishing all good trading time.

RS

What are you trading?

hi everyone, my name's lee and I am in the bath area 38 yrs old and just had my first week trading and its been a small profit... have been using an advisory broker and to be honest has sent me slightly off course with my original plan... I will not let this happen this week.
I am in the bath area and have been paper trading for about 12 months with a paper trade profit of 48% of the original balance... Sticking with the FTSE 100 and happy to trade there via CFD's.. So If anyone similar wants to meet up etc feel free to msg me...

a big hello to you all.

Hello all.
glad to sign in here.
i am a trainee in swifttrade now ,want to become a trader,really hard.
hope some one could give me some guides and help.

Hi
Just joined the forum . I have been trading for the last year or so, i am do some swing trading but hold some long positions. Have a lot to learn ..., , i was looking up how o use the ATR for a stop loss when i came across this site ....

Hello,
I am french and new on Metastock.
I like candlesticks, Elder's methods and I am sure that no system is always good.
As Alexander Elder says in his book "Entries & Exits" "Success is based on discipline, hard work and a bit of flair".
Then, I hope find here help, assistance and if I can, I'll bring my very little experience.
Thanks
Alain

hi all .. hope to learn and share on trading and hope to make new friends with the same trading interests. any info offered is much appreciated. I have been on demo trading for 6 months and am now looking into a brokerage firm maybe in switzerland.

Made redundant from a middle office job in a large investment bank. Looking to trade equities and futures on spread betting, using some of my redundancy money. DId my first trade on Barclays this morning - off of the back of this I-share news, £5 a point, with a 10pt stop loss. Ended up making £5, but its all good.. got confident and went for £5 pt on ftse future, got wiped out in 5 minutes, even though market was heading up when i put the trade on.. oh well. I am hoping to do this full time. I am FSA qualified, so I am aware up to a point of the workings of the markets, but keen to learn more about how to read charts, etc. Looking to write a business plan for myself as well this week.. have been in touch with friends to get in touch with friends?! who may have contacts in pop houses, where I could learn the ropes so to speak, and become more technical, rather than trading on gut instincts!!

Hi all, been a member for ages but have never posted, but now I want to start my education and get my feet wet with demos, great to be part of the community.

Hey everyone. I'm new to the trading world and don't have much experience. Recently got laid off and during my job search campaign, received an offer to join a prop firm. It seems risky, but has a 5 week training and year long mentor program and, with hard work, seems like something I can learn. I was a finance major in college and am less than a year out. What is the best way to get into the trading business? Is joining a prop firm good for someone that has little or no experience? Thanks!