Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello All,

I am new to this share/index trading business. There's a lot to learn for me I believe. I am facing difficulties in understanding jargons and concepts etc however, I will learn it with time. Just wanted to introduce myself here and wishing all good trading time.

RS

First post, and been signed up years?

Yes Folks, Ive been a "member" of the T2W forums for some time :eek:

Its about time I wrote something and became ACTIV£. I am still a relative amateur when it comes to investing. My experiences so far have been investing for the long term and losing my shirt :confused:

This place helps keep my feet firmly on the ground. Everytime I get some mailshot or stumble upon something that looks 'good', I tend to pop over here and do a bit of good old due diligence.

I was just reading up on the FAP Turbo posts, and got the answers I needed, yet again!

Some time back it was Wininvesting. before that, something else..

It's highly evident that trading can be damn hard work and T2W is an invaluable service to those that manage to read about the real deal before they part with their hard earned cash. Im sure this will be the first of many posts now that I have taken the plunge!

Later.

Helloooooooooooo to everybody in the forum. I'm a complete newbie, when I mean newbie, I've never traded at all but I sure hope to get all the info & help I need in this forum. Thanks y'all. David.

Hi everybody!

Im also new to trading but im starting to understand things a bit. My main thing is forex, but i dont mind looking into other things for opportunities.

Hi,
I have been an amateur trader who has dabbled in the markets for few years without advancing into a professional. As a result I have lost good portion of my capital. Until now my trading has been based on theoretical knowledge from books and joining this forum is my step towards advancing my knowledge from hardcore traders.
Regards,
Hari

Hi all,
Quick history:
Got wiped out big time by the tech sector crash in 2001, was a total amateur and let my ego/pride get the better of me. Lesson Learned. Swore I would never trade again, took 8 years, got back in the market in Jan 09.

Looking at spread trading.
Gonna make it work this time :)

Blade

hi all,
Fed up waiting to win the lottery!
Fed up of Scottish Emperor giving my money away!

Looking for way to invest and in control of MY money and found this site!

Any advice gratefully received!

PS How do you get one of those happy faces then? - JUST FOUND THE GO ADVANCED

minalo1
...................:cool:

Hi

First post to say hello and introduce myself...

I'm completely new to trading and spread betting, first day with a demo system following Eur/Usd today (I'm working from home!!!), after a week of reading!

Made some good gains today 12 ve+ trades and 1 ve-, total 130+ Pips, all 10K volumes. All trades were based on basic chart patterns! Now I need to read up on technical indicators!

Intent on sticking with Forex, so expect some newbie questions! Don't worry, I will RTFF first!

Cheers,
Kiz

Trying Trader

Hi,
This is quite a good forum, I've had experience trading for the past 2.8 years.
I have learned from books and trial and error.
I've gone from the complicated many indicators trading system to now supp / resis breaks, patterns and divergence.
Daytrading the australian index now with delayed success.
The lessons keep repeating until they are learnt !

Hi Everybody,
I am a novice trader. I haven't started full time yet, however I am positioning myself to do it full time, by reading all I can, following the markets in the mornings and evenings and visiting and learning from excellent sites like this. Please guide me with your valuable advise.

Jones

Hi everybody. I'm from South Africa, living and working in Taiwan. I'm interested in getting into online share trading.