Sticky Introduce Yourself

esignal+cmc

Hello,

How do you add up cmc's market maker and Esignal to trade?
I am interested since I also have an account with cmc.

Thanks

Hi everyone
I do a lot of trading on the German Dax and use CMC markets as trading platform. I follow Advance Gate system on Esignal. I am waiting for Esignal to able to scan the European stocks and then it will be very interesting.
Neil

Hi Sharky and Fellow Members,

I am new to day trading, and I am presently in 'Shock and Awe' as I realise how hard it is to make ANY money day trading. The Broker +Fear + Greed combination is taking its toll...

So..I'm Here..!
I know Money is being made on the Market..So there is hope..

Have fun,

JimGreen (an alias)

hello to every one. im jabbu,im as a new member so i like to gain as much as stock knowladge, thourgh is site and with most exprience people's post and from thier's comments post i hope every soon i will be a very knowladgble pernos, in stock trading and i like to thanks for all of this site staff and as wel as members to provied such as help full community thanks for once again

hello T2W

It's great to find this community. I've been trading futures and options for a while, and am looking forward to exchanging ideas with the people here.

I am particularly interested in making the most of the Ninja platform and looking for insight into other platforms, brokers (I use IB) and strategy ideas.

Directions to appropriate part of this forum would be much appreciated.

Thanks and good trading to all.

Introduction

My name is Nick. I am a college student at the University of California Santa Barbara who is interested in a career in trading equities and/or asset management. I have traded well on simulated programs such as Updown, CNBC challenge, and Simustock and won a few competitions against fellow university students. However, I have not had enough capital to trade with real money. I am looking for a trading internship in Southern California or New York this summer to learn from a professional and gain some experience in trading with real capital and the financial industry (or anywhere if living expenses are paid, if not I am limited to the previous locations). I would also like learn about the different strategies that traders employ across the globe and look forward to talking to you more.

hi everybody
i would like to study about trading please help me to study from basic steps of trading onwards

Hello All,
I am a rookie trader aiming to learn as much as I can about trading so that I can eventually make a more flexible lifestyle choice...lots of learning ahead and just wanted to say thank you all for a great informative site and here's to the next step...here's to successful trading!

MT4 Software

HI I was also were you are now a few months ago.

The best way to start is to learn how to use the software MT4 trading platform.
You can download it for free on many Forex brokers websites.

Learn how to use this software and you are all ready on your way top become a trader.

This is the most common software traders use all over the world.

If you need any more help or advice let me know

Shawn:

smart:

Hi All,

Like many others I am interested in trading and have been screen watching for a few months on my CMC account. Now that uni is finished I am wanting to take it all a step further and immerse myself full-time.

Thanks for this wonderful forum and archive of invaluable info...

(y) Hello first post , I am indeed a clueless Rookie:innocent:
But I do hope to learn, :smart: and this looks a good place to start

Hello I am new on this forum. I seriously need to up my game - I am 3 months into SB. I have goals of growing my initial capital quickly. I am looking at learning and sharing what i have picked up.

Regards

Hi,

I am new to this forum and to trading. I am trading for the past six months and my goal is to generate a monthly income from my trading account.

Regards,

Hi I'm interested in economics and trading but need to learn a lot before I dive in with real money. It would be great to earn a living at this but it's just a hobby at the moment.

I have a few dummy accounts and have made profits on all of them. Volatility is good!

New user

Hi, I'm new to this board. Anyone here from East Sussex fancy a meet up for a drink? Lewes - Eastbourne area. Or maybe there's a group already? Cheers.

Sharescope softwear

Hi every one
I am looking into Sharescope UK investment softwear. Does anyone use it? I will be grateful for any tip.
nmodha

Another new kid on the block

Hi all,

I am Nick and based in the UK but trade the US market (long story). I have been trading for about 4 years but have lost confidence over the last few months. To try and regain my trading ways I have spent a great deal of time looking at Intraday trading. On the surface it appeared easy, but its not. I have access to level 2 trading data from my broker (Charles Schwab). As an example of my confusion, I don't know what timescales to watch the market I have tried 2,10, 30 and 60 minute charts with 9 20, 50 and 200 unit moving averages. The following indicators are also on the graphs: Scholastic, MACD and ADX.

I have also investigated Fibonnaci, Elliott Waves, various other technical analysis indicators and pivot points. It is possible I have not understood the full benefits of and of the techniques.

I am self taught and therefore fully accept I could be approaching this in totally the wrong way. Therefore, if anybody has any good intraday trading practices they would be willing to share with me I would be very greatful.

Thanks for your time.

Nick

Last edited: